Can I trust Tmart.com?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you like scammers,. if you like fraud,  if you like to deal with a company who does not have a real address and no phone number, if you like to deal with a company who does business under many different names,  if you like a company whos employees are all over the web  posing as customers to post positive reviews and harass the real customers, if you like  to deal with liars customer service  and if you like to be cheated out of your  money Then Absolutely I Would recommend  Tmart.com  (aka) Yallstore.com, Yall inc and all other known names used by Tmart.com.

Beware girl i heard a lot bad things about Tmart...Thats why i never tried it and i think you shouldn't too

The items I've bought seem to be of fair quality and the shipping is fast so long as the items are in a US warehouse. Overall, I'm satisfied. I can't deny that Tmart definately has bargains and great service.
icon_razz.gif

DO NOT buy from this company. I spent hundreds of dollars and they never shipped my merchandise. I am now going to dispute the charges with my credit card company. They have no phone support so in trying to tack down my items i had to online chat with someone and got nowhere. I called 3 weeks ago and they tell me it would be here in 10 days. Now they are telling me 10 more days .

What happened to the 2-3 days delivery from USA that was posted for the items ??

Tmart.com are liars and cheaters. they use a Bate-and-switch selling tactics

I agree with who wrote  (Tmart.com (aka) Yallstore.com, Yall inc still using the same techniques by posing as customers here and on other websites to fraudly boost their rating)

I wish I had done research first, it been over 3 weeks and when i tried to track my package the order number they gave me came up no such order... and then when I tried to log into the account thaht I made, it said that my email was invalid. So i contacted them with my bank info showing that the money had gone through and they said they can't help me with only my name, address and bank info.... obviously now I have to contact my bank and try to get a refund... scammers!!!! If something does happen and eventually I  get my product I will come back and let you know... but 3 weeks and refuse to help me... tells me AVOID AVOID AVOID... I hope my account info doesn't get stolen from them :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Go to www.squidoo.com and read what has happened to me with an order, my advise dont buy from them i could write a book on the problems i have had and also NO refund even after only a week forget the 90 days refund try yourself

Ray Lambert.94

How can you trust a theif!

I attempted to order some merchandise that needed to be delivered in 2 days, so I paid a considerable amount extra. I used a pre-paid VISA as a precautionary measure in case my personal identifiable information was compromised. I'd rather them take me for a $100 card than clean out my checking account or run up my credit card for thousands. The site rejected my card while I was closing out, so I contacted my credit card company to see what the problem was. They said there's no problem, there's an authorization for $77.89 from TMart.
I waited 2 days and went online to track my order. There was no order, but I am still out $77.89. I went online on their "chat line", and no one could find my order. They asked me for an order #, and I told them that I didn't receive an order # because the system kept refusing my credit card, but yet they still encumbered $77.89 on my credit card. They asked me to check my email for a confirmation, and there was no email. I spent my whole lunch hour going back and forth on this BS
I decided to get back online after I got off work to speak to another "keyboard" since they don't have a customer service # to call, which kind of threw up a red flag to me. After waiting for an hour, YOYO finally came online with me. Maybe YOYO was busy talking to all the other unsatisfied customers. YOYO were as unhelpful as the last "keyboard".
Finally, I said just un-authorize the charge on my card, and I will take my business elsewhere because I've already missed my deadline. No one ever responded. I guess my next step is to contact my card company and dispute it, so I can get back the credit on my card.
I will NEVER attempt to order anything from TMart again. I wish I would have checked the reviews before I got mixed up with this company. I have seen very few positive experiences in the reviews that I've checked. TMart stays in business by preying on chumps like us!!! ...forget it TMart. I'm going to Brickhouse Security. Ive checked their reviews!!!

"NEVER BUY FROM TMART! They said the shipping took 4 to 6 day FOR Canada. I received 2 of my 3 items after 22 days. The other item is still not received yet. And the 2 first items are really poor quality. I bought an eyeshadow palette and I thought it would be great because reviews were good. But the eyeshadows have NO PIGMENTATION AT ALL! The color does not even appear on the skin AT ALL! Wearing those eyeshadows or wearing nothing is the same. DON'T SPEND YOUR MONEY ON PRODUCTS THAT ARE ONLY GOOD TO GO IN THE GARBAGE!
The thing I realized after buying it is that there were good reviews on the item beaucause T-mart controls the reviews and only let the good ones appear on the website. I wrote a bad review of the item and I'M SURE it won't be posted on the website!
DON'T BUY FROM THEM!"

I bought  tablet cover/keyboard and was pleased. i ordered a cell phone also but they could not fill the order and they refunded my money. I would order from them again.

Do not use tmart they are a bunch of idiots I ordered my lights on November 20th and now it December 16th and still no package, i understand it can take up to 30 days and I tried tracking my package but their site doesn't work or the other site they gave me doesn't work. I tried asking them but they say the same shit that they checked it and it was sent on November 20th. No shit dumb ass I know, but they can't even give me the exact location of my package. Unprofessional and they don't give a crap

I have no experience with TMart, but if you are looking for those large palettes, the kind Coastal Scents also sells, try BH Cosmetics. I have ordered from them before with no problems and they have a lot of those palettes for pretty cheap.

Please listen to me. DO NOT buy anything from Tmart. I bought a XBox DVD drive and a tablet screen saver. It was shipped to the wrong address, by no fault of mine. I tried to contact them by phone. (there in no phone number, you can not contact them by phone) I finally got to chat with someone ( i have pasted a copy of the chat below) .After the chat I contacted the Post Office. I was told, Tmart was making duplicate shipping labels. And changing the address. So they would only have to pay for one shipping label.The post office said it was a new shipping scam. I have tried to contact them again. They have ignored every attempt. DO NOT BUY FRO TMART!!!!!!

Ray
l1j89m.gif
tracking # said my package was delivered to Spencer, MA. I live in Tx. can someone tell me what is going on.

dash.gif
info.gif
  Welcome ! Your request has been directed to the Shipped but not Delivered department. Please wait for our operator to answer your call.
dash.gif

dash.gif
info.gif
  Call accepted by operator lavender. Currently in room: Ray,lavender.
dash.gif

lavender:
l1j89m.gif
Hello,welcome to Tmart support center.Ray
l1j89m.gif
hilavender:
l1j89m.gif
Could you give me your order number or email so that i can find your  
l1j89m.gif
order?Ray
l1j89m.gif
order # 21865693Ray
l1j89m.gif
email.lavender:
l1j89m.gif
Please wait one minute, I will check it for you.Ray
l1j89m.gif
ok. thankslavender:
l1j89m.gif
Tracking History 
l1j89m.gif
Date Time Location Activity 
l1j89m.gif
12/17/2012 03:40 PM ET Spencer, MA DELIVERED 
l1j89m.gif
12/17/2012 08:56 AM ET Spencer, MA SORTING COMPLETE 
l1j89m.gif
12/17/2012 08:00 AM ET Spencer, MA ARRIVAL AT POST OFFICE 
l1j89m.gif
12/15/2012 06:39 AM ET Franklin, MA TENDERED TO USPS 
l1j89m.gif
12/14/2012 09:27 PM ET Franklin, MA ARRIVAL DESTINATION DHL GLOBAL MAIL FACILITY 
l1j89m.gif
12/14/2012 01:44 PM ET Secaucus, NJ DEPARTURE ORIGIN DHL GLOBAL MAIL FACILITY 
l1j89m.gif
12/13/2012 11:11 PM ET Secaucus, NJ PROCESSED 
l1j89m.gif
12/13/2012 08:35 PM ET Secaucus, NJ ARRIVAL ORIGIN DHL GLOBAL MAIL FACILITY 
l1j89m.gif
12/13/2012 07:35 PM ET North Brunswick, NJ PICKED UP BY SHIPPING PARTNERlavender:
l1j89m.gif
Your order has DELIVERED  
l1j89m.gif
,please go to the post office find themRay
l1j89m.gif
yes. my address is XXXXXXX  XXXXX  XXXX XXXXX xXXXX That is the address on my Tmart account. Why was is delivered to Spencer MAlavender:
l1j89m.gif
Ray Walker

XXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXlavender:
l1j89m.gif
This your address right ?Ray
l1j89m.gif
I spoke to the post office , they told me the address on the package was to the address they delivered it to, not mine addressRay
l1j89m.gif
yeslavender:
l1j89m.gif
Could you pick up the package dear ?Ray
l1j89m.gif
no. they delivered it to the Spencer ,MA address. That is not even in my statelavender:
l1j89m.gif
Very sorry ,Raylavender:
l1j89m.gif
Ray
l1j89m.gif
, if it is returned back to us for  
l1j89m.gif
wrong address,  we would contact you by email after receiving the return  
l1j89m.gif
package,  and for this issue, we will reship to you by the right address  
l1j89m.gif
    or we could refund you .Ray
l1j89m.gif
ok. why do i have to wait. Tmart put the wrong address. I already paid for the item. Also my wife odreder a watch yesterday. is the same thing going to happen.lavender:
l1j89m.gif
I see Raymond,but it is very sorry , we need get the item then we can refund to youlavender:
l1j89m.gif
We are sorry for any inconvenience causedRay
l1j89m.gif
what did i do wrong. I put my address and paid. Tmart shipped it to the wrong address. why do i have to wait. this is really not rightRay
l1j89m.gif
and if the person does not return it .im just out of luck.lavender:
l1j89m.gif
Please no worry , If you still do not  
l1j89m.gif
get the item within 45 days  since the shipment date, please feel free to  
l1j89m.gif
contact us ,we will reship the item to you or refund.Ray
l1j89m.gif
This is really not right. this is the first time i have order from tmart and this is what happens. what difference would it make 45 days. if you are going to resend it. it was tmarts mistake. i should not have to wait.lavender:
l1j89m.gif
Yeas ,I see , we are not right , I have ask our manager , if you can not get the item since 45 days , we will refund to you , I promise for youRay
l1j89m.gif
ok. Thanks you for your time. I am going to save this chat. And I will cancel the payment with my bank.Ray
l1j89m.gif
I never asked for a refund. I just wanted the dvd drive for my son for X maslavender:
l1j89m.gif
Very sorry , the place delivered is far from you?Ray
l1j89m.gif
the are no more that can be shipped to my right address.Ray
l1j89m.gif
im really not trying to be an ass. it is just very fustrating.Ray
l1j89m.gif
hello, so is that it?lavender:
l1j89m.gif
Sorry dear , hope you can understandRay
l1j89m.gif
ok. i do not understand how a company can do this to i first time customer. good bye

dash.gif

dash.gif

First of all, I like beautiful, often make up, Neutral Eyeshadow is my most popular cosmetic products.on the Internet I found Tmart. And buy it, I think Tmart is a trusted website, you should trust it. I wish you have enjoy shopping in Tmart

Originally Posted by gillianlili /img/forum/go_quote.gif

First of all, I like beautiful, often make up, Neutral Eyeshadow is my most popular cosmetic products.on the Internet I found Tmart. And buy it, I think Tmart is a trusted website, you should trust it. I wish you have enjoy shopping in Tmart
wow. that made no sense to me.

Do Not Trust Tmart .

I bought a Watch ,    Faulty  !!   Told to return it to UK Warehouse   which I did Royal Mail  1st.Class . I expect it would take 2 days 

Because I had not added tracking ,    they deny receiving it .

The Address is not recognised on Google .!!!!

No Way Of Contacting Them .        They have stopped replying to Emails ,     have had the full bunch ----    Gin  !  half a dozen lies ! ,   Ivy ! ,   Anna. !   all Scammers !

I have given up hope of a Refund now ,     BUT BEWARE ,  UNLESS YOU WANT TO LOOSE MONEY ,    do not TRUST Tmart .

Phil. 

I found so many makeup things on tmart.com that I want to order but my husband says what if its not a safe site? Help??Dou You buy things in Tmart?

Tmart.com is a fraud. Tmart's customer service pretend to be customers they go to websites as this one and they try to harass the real customers and they try fraudly to post positive reviews to boost Tmart's rating and cone more people to try Tmart.com.

What you see here is a live evidance of tmart.com scam behavior, This person here is one of the Tmart customer service  posting here many reviews under different names thinking we the people are stupid to fall to this Tmart.com trick.

As you can see here . this Tmart customer service wrote only one time here under Tmart's name and then disquised under 9 different names , ( milleryoyo , honorarygreek, Gailandy, saffy, turney, nmkt453, Oxana124, gillianlili, gigishark.)

This proves only that Tmart.com are liars scammers and fraud.

go to http://www.ripoffreport.com/directory/tmart.aspx and read more

I have no experience with Tmart, but if you look at all or most of these positive posts about them, they all have only one or two posts and all have some issues with grammar. The same also goes for many negative posts about them- they also only have a few posts and and similar grammar. I'm  guessing that Tmart is creating fake profiles to give positive reviews, and possibly a competitor is writing many bad reviews.

Originally Posted by tgooberbutt /img/forum/go_quote.gif

wow. that made no sense to me.
Sorry ~~but Tmart's price was by far the best, the product took a while to arrive but that was the responsibility of the United States Postal Service and a weekend inbetween order time and delivery time.The product worked as advertised, no problems right out of the shipping envelope.This is my shopping experience

Back