Circular Swap #5: Calibama Discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pm @@marigoldsue for her address. I thought I had it but I went thru an electronic leaning and must have deleted it. I'll try to get pictures up this afternoon.

Wow.  The box arrived already.  I was without power last night, so I only got to take a peek by candlelight.  I probably won't be able to shop the box until Thursday night as I have an appt tonight and a family member is having a serious medical procedure on Wednesday.  So most likely I won't be able to ship out until Friday.

Wow. The box arrived already. I was without power last night, so I only got to take a peek by candlelight. I probably won't be able to shop the box until Thursday night as I have an appt tonight and a family member is having a serious medical procedure on Wednesday. So most likely I won't be able to ship out until Friday.
I hope they will be all right.

Hey all! 

I got the package from @@lovepink on Monday and had a chance to pict, pick, and refresh. 

What came (1/3):

20140616_210207.jpg

What came (2/3):

20140616_210216.jpg

What came (3/3):

20140616_210222.jpg

What I took:

20140617_002837.jpg

What I put in:

20140617_015940.jpg

20140617_022002.jpg

And then also a refillable perfume atomizer not included in the picts.

Sorry @@tnorth1852 - I couldn't find the other UD naked BB :( , so I put a few other UD things in there... Going to the post office tomorrow (wed) - just to confirm, @hearsandwhimsy I'm sending to you again right?

Oooo, PS - there was a eyeglasses case that looked rather worse-for-wear that I excluded to save some space....white and blue fabric with a black felt interior. Let me know if you want to give it a home otherwise it's going to a Goodwill in a couple weeks! 

Just as long as you didn't move, I'm all good and can get the box out today!
No ma'am - Still in the same humble abode! Can't wait to get the box!!

So.. wait... is it over once it gets to me?

Last edited by a moderator:
It's in the mail today! And yes, I guess it's over once it gets to you!

I'm reeeeeally loving the little ceramic soap dispenser and brushy thingy - so cute!!! And effective too!

It's in the mail today! And yes, I guess it's over once it gets to you!

I'm reeeeeally loving the little ceramic soap dispenser and brushy thingy - so cute!!! And effective too!
Yay! Glad you are getting good use of it!  I was worried about including it since it is "non" makeup item!

I've been out of town for a week with very spotty internet, and even though my turn is over, I've missed this thread lol! 

Can't wait to see more pics of the box still going around.  And where's Nikkimouse? Haven't seen her on here for a while.

I've been out of town for a week with very spotty internet, and even though my turn is over, I've missed this thread lol! 

Can't wait to see more pics of the box still going around.  And where's Nikkimouse? Haven't seen her on here for a while.
I'm here, my personal life has been all over the place, but I'm here.    

The box arrived while I was out of town - I obviously get to keep it all (insert grabby hands here!), but man, there was ALOT of stuff in there! I sorted through and kept some to start a future box, kept some for myself, and gave some to a co-worker who loves makeup! I'll consider my second Calibama swap a huge success! Thank you @@lovepink and @@tgooberbutt for the sweet notes! I loved starting the box and I've loved "hangin' out" with you ladies!

@@tnorth1852 You are welcome for the note!  You did a great job of sending around 2 awesome boxes for us!  When you get a chance can you post a pic of what you "kept" for you?  I am curious to see choices!

Can't wait till we get to round 6 in the future!

I'm so excited for the south box to get back to me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I know I'm going to have sooo much new stuff!  I think i might even bring it into work and let the ladies here each pick some things out.  

Back