Circular Swap #6 - American Beauty Discussion Group

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm up for another round; I've still got plenty of stuff left that I can put in! I don't really have a preference as far as trading with another group or keeping the same box. I can't believe how quickly we circled that box around the country!

It looks like all of the other groups are only about halfway through round 1. Should we just do round 2 with our box? If everyone is okay with that, I should be able to send it out again tomorrow. 

Whoa, 2 boxes, I can't wait! Round 2 here we come! 

Just a note that if I get it by Thursday, I can get it out before the weekend, otherwise it will have to be after and will go out around Monday the 3rd. I hope that is not a problem!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi ya'll, I just pmed @@naturalactions because I'm going to skip this round. We are close to Halloween (which is busy for me) and then we are taking a trip for a week+ and I don't want to slow the box down.

Hi ya'll, I just pmed @@naturalactions because I'm going to skip this round. We are close to Halloween (which is busy for me) and then we are taking a trip for a week+ and I don't want to slow the box down.
If you wanted to switch it up so that you go before or after me, I'd be ok with that. I'd hate for you to miss out on the second round because of scheduling.

Sorry I've been non-existent ladies! Life got in the way of beauty  ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I am interested in doing another round but can't justify to myself (or my husband!) the cost of two more boxes, so I'm going to sit this one out. I would love to get involved if the box gets smaller and/or we swap with another group! I'll try to be around more to watch what happens with the box :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

You girls are so sweet! Lets see where the box is when I get back, I don't think the box should end with me @@BlackMagicRose should be the one the box ends with (imho).

You girls are so sweet! Lets see where the box is when I get back, I don't think the box should end with me @@BlackMagicRose should be the one the box ends with (imho).
Well, I'm just saying we could at least fit you into the rotation later if you think that your schedule will be better once Halloween is over.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I feel like we can get it down to a large game box again, especially if someone is good at packing it and we take out some of the bigger stuff that takes up a lot of space. I guess I should have taken the time to prune it down rather than just taking the lazy way out and putting it in 2 boxes!  

Lord almighty it's a miracle! I got everything in a large game box! Woo hoo! I did have to get creative and make my own box to fit in the oh so skinny space on the side but it worked! I will send it to @@LuckyMoon tomorrow.

1st and 2nd pics are what I took ( I did put the Korean illuminator back after taking the pic)

3rd pic is what I put in

4th pic is our new box (I had to admire it some more)

Thanks to everyone for putting such great stuff in the box. This has been so fun!

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Oh & before I forget:  the orange Nailtini nail polish that was in the box was either just leaking or had broke entirely.  I didn't unwrap it to find out, I just threw it out.  Sorry I didn't get a photo of it.

@@yellowdoodlebug  I will be PMing you soon before I send the box on to you.

Have a great rest of the weekend everyone!

Oh & before I forget:  the orange Nailtini nail polish that was in the box was either just leaking or had broke entirely.  I didn't unwrap it to find out, I just threw it out.  Sorry I didn't get a photo of it.

@@yellowdoodlebug  I will be PMing you soon before I send the box on to you.

Have a great rest of the weekend everyone!
Were you successful in fitting it all back in the large game box? 

Back