Circular Swap #6 - American Beauty Discussion Group

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Birthday! 
26954wall.jpg

Ok, the box is on its way back to @BlackMagicRose. I accidentally forgot to pack the pink cosmetic bag, so if anyone wants that, let me know, and I'll send it directly to you.

Hi Ladies!

If anyone is interested, I received a 20% off your entire purchase coupon for ULTA that I know I will not use. I thought I would offer it here before going to the regular ULTA thread. If you would like it just let me know and I will pass it along.

Thanks!

Okay, so I am still working out what I keeping/putting in (I feel like I've taken a lot)! There's quite a bit more I wanted, but I am trying not to be greedy haha! I am having a problem with box tetris even before I put stuff in so I may end up sending 2 medium flat rate boxes for convenience sake. You can feel free to try to cram it into a large flat rate game box when you get it. I hope everyone will take more out this round. Is there anyone who wants to sit out this round or is everyone up for a second round? 

Are we thinking about trading with another group? Maybe we can state anything we really want from this box and then offer up a trade with another group...

Are we thinking about trading with another group? Maybe we can state anything we really want from this box and then offer up a trade with another group...
I think we might be further along than other groups. I've been following the other threads quite a bit, but some of the groups might be further along than I think. 

*Gasp!* what Kat Von D palette is that? I am already starting to drool! I am down for a second round. If we feel like waiting for another group to catch up with us I don't mind either. Maybe @@tgooberbutt can help with that? Yay for a successful first round! You ladies are awesome and I'm am so happy to have been part of your swap group!

*Gasp!* what Kat Von D palette is that? I am already starting to drool! I am down for a second round. If we feel like waiting for another group to catch up with us I don't mind either. Maybe @@tgooberbutt can help with that? Yay for a successful first round! You ladies are awesome and I'm am so happy to have been part of your swap group!
It's the Beethoven palette. I generally love her palettes but I just don't think I could ever wear the colors in this one. I'm fine with another round with the same box or trading boxes with another group. The box(es) are all packed and ready to go. I can either send them out or we can wait and see if one of the other groups finishes and wants to trade. Variety is always nice. 

Back