Circular Swap #6 - American Beauty Discussion Group

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The first 2 are what I took and the last three are what was added  :w00t:

IMAG1103.jpg

IMAG1093.jpg

IMAG1102.jpg

IMAG1097.jpg

IMAG1094.jpg

I don't know how you all packed so much in a medium box!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Woo hoo! The box is looking great! It was a serious challenge to use a medium box but now that the seal has been broken (so to speak) there is no worry about holding back for the next round! Everything is going in! Haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay Yay Yay!!! I hope everything arrived in one piece! The Nyx palette has loose shadows in it, it arrived to me this way and I think it's a problem with all of these palettes. I received one from my Summer Swap buddy and it also had loose shadows. 

Totally off topic

I was just contacted by EnvyDerm, they liked my blog (shocking!) and would like to send me free products to review and an affiliate link to receive 25% in commission.

Has anyone heard of this brand? They are sold on Dermstore...

Well I'm all done!! I went through the box three times but I am VERY happy with everything! The hardest part was trying to put enough back in that I felt was fair...I hope I did ok!

First picture: what I took. Second picture: What I put in. Third picture: The rest of the box!
P1090598.JPGP1090601.JPGP1090602.JPG

I'm sorry everyone, I too failed at getting everything back in the box, even with the new-larger sized box! I tried to rearrange multiple times but not matter what I couldn't fit one of the palettes without fear of damage. I feel really bad keeping multiple palettes so PLEASE message me if you want the Sephora Moonstone Eyeshadow and I'll get it right off to you!

Also, my 2 local post offices suck and do not have the game board box! I re-used the one @@SaraP used as it is still in good condition but @@LuckyMoon might need to get a new one!

P1090604.JPG

I'm sorry everyone, I too failed at getting everything back in the box, even with the new-larger sized box! I tried to rearrange multiple times but not matter what I couldn't fit one of the palettes without fear of damage. I feel really bad keeping multiple palettes so PLEASE message me if you want the Sephora Moonstone Eyeshadow and I'll get it right off to you!

Also, my 2 local post offices suck and do not have the game board box! I re-used the one @@SaraP used as it is still in good condition but @@LuckyMoon might need to get a new one!

Haha, this box is a monster! It looks like USPS has a large flat rate game box. We may have to use that! 

That is the game box, lol!!! If you try the sephora palette, don't do it dry! It's a glitter bomb!! You can use it wet and it is workable...

Large game box =) yep it's a big one!

I could be wrong, but I bet people took only their first choice items, not wanting to take something from someone else...if we have a round 2 I bet people will grab everything they want.

Just PM'ed my info to @juraseka.  I can't believe it's my turn for the box already!  So exciting. 

Back