Clinique Stay True foundation (and my nightmare makeover!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does the Foundation have a number?? Maybe the number would be the same just a different name?? I'm not sure, just wondering. I noticed there are numbers on the box.

Well I spoke to Clinique Live chat and she checked in on it for me. The Nude is the same as Neutral. One is just international and one is for the US. So Of course, I sent my husband to pick it up. The lady today told me that beige was lighter than neutral but when you look online that isn't correct. Thanks for the Rec. If I like it I may go to that since it's cheaper. Now I've got to work on using all my foundation. I've got 3 new ones this week alone.

Hehe it's funny cuz something similar happened to me at the Clinique counter some years ago. I swear the MA put half the bottle of foundation on my face... There were also streaks of foundation all over my face... It settled in loads in every itsy bitsy line it could find and I was 17 at the time. Wow I never imagined someone could manage to put such an amazing amount of foundation in a face! And the concealer!! Don't get me started with the concealer... same thing. Needless to say I ran out of the place to get it off. Never bought any of their makeup products again now that I think abou it...

Back