Colormates, Profusion, Whatever Other Name They Go By Swatches

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Natick Collection is also very good... and they have LUSH! Their, retail stores are AWESOME too. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  or drive a little bit further south and I'll meet up with you at Providence Place Mall...  

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The parent company of that is Markwins which owns Wet 'n' Wild. Unfortunately the Color Workshop is very hit and miss and tends to be chalky and not very well pigmented. Shame because one would think since it's made by the same company that own WnW it'd be better.

If you're going to Boston head sound to South Shore Plaza to shop. It's actually in Braintree, MA.

Quote:

Originally Posted by NotAVampireLvr /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Natick Collection is also very good... and they have LUSH! Their, retail stores are AWESOME too. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  or drive a little bit further south and I'll meet up with you at Providence Place Mall...  

Might be time to go visit the in-laws! LOL

Yes - I'm in Southeastern MA wedged between Boston & Providence. I get the best of both worlds.

Quote:

Might be time to go visit the in-laws! LOL

We're probably neighbors lol I'm about 15 minutes from Providence.

Originally Posted by NotAVampireLvr /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yes - I'm in Southeastern MA wedged between Boston & Providence. I get the best of both worlds.

Good idea. I'm actually taking the train to Boston though so I'll have to make another trip, Yay!

The parent company of that is Markwins which owns Wet 'n' Wild. Unfortunately the Color Workshop is very hit and miss and tends to be chalky and not very well pigmented. Shame because one would think since it's made by the same company that own WnW it'd be better.

If you're going to Boston head sound to South Shore Plaza to shop. It's actually in Braintree, MA.

Hysterical!  I'll pm you. Enjoy Boston. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I worked there for a year and loved every second!

Originally Posted by Hezzie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

We're probably neighbors lol I'm about 15 minutes from Providence.

Back