Daily Photo Challenge: Favorite subscription box item? [closed/ended]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As you can see....I love this lipstick from Tarte. I got it in my Glossybox a few months back. It is the perfect nude color with just a hint of pink.....LOVE IT!

You can't see how much of this Anastasia Lash Genius I've used, but it has made every one of my many mascara samples wearable. Love the lack of smudges.

I am loving my ModelCo Party Proof lipsticks from Birchbox (one is from the box, the other is from a pick 2 pack)!! I have never been a lipstick person, but these changed my mind! I love colors and how long they last.

I have been a subscriber to Ipsy for the past 3 months, and my favorite of the products I've received is this Zoya nail polish in Giovanna. It is my first Zoya. I had always heard positive things, but now I understand how great the formula is. It went on smoothly, is the perfect consistency, and dries quickly. Perfect!

Quote: Originally Posted by nikkimouse /img/forum/go_quote.gif

me too I know my ss person will be very happy if I win :-D
thats my game plan too!! 
icon_wink.gif

Ipsy provided me with my first Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner. My favorite eyeliner hands down. I own over 20 brands of eyeliner and the UD 24/7 liners are the best. They stay on all day, don't fade or migrate. Available in many, many shades and they glide on smoothly. I've bought several and plan to buy a few more. Did I mention that I love these eyeliners
smilehappyyes.gif

I got a sample of H20 Plus Aquafirm & Micro-Collagen Moisturizer from Beauty Box 5 in August, and it's started my love for H2O.

As soon as I applied it, my skin felt super smooth. It had the added benefit of keeping my skin hydrated and non-greasy all day. My normally oily t-zone stayed non-oily. I know it was the moisturizer because as soon as I ran out and switched back to my normal one, the oily gross feeling returned.

Now I want to try everything H2O, but they don't sell the gift sets on their Canadian website.

I belong to way too many sub boxes, but I think the favorite thing I've ever gotten in a sub box would be the pack of bodum mugs in the 12/12 PopSugar box.

(Photo from Crate and Barrel)

My favorite Subscription Box product is Starlook's HD Fluid Blush in 'Barbie'. It was from the Feb 2013 Starbox. It is SO awesome. I was always a little afraid of blush, especially non-powdered ones and this blush changed that! The color is so bright, I didn't think I'd like it, but it can be applied lightly and look nice or a little heavier and still look good and not super crazy like I thought it would be.

Mine would have to be the Mor lip macaron from Popsugar.  It's so moisturizing and makes my lips feel soft.  It smells great too!  I love it!

I had never tried Pacifica products before getting one in my Ipsy bag this year.  I love this Island Vanilla rollerball perfume because it smells so great, but not too strong.

Mine would be my sculpt & blush brush from my Starlooks Box in July. I use it every day & I think I might die without it! ;-) I can't believe I survived so long without it!

Glossybox recently sent out the BCBGMAZAZRIA Bon Genre perfume and I'm so in love with it. It's definitely my favorite item of all time from a sub box.

I received a sample of the Lancome La Base primer in a birchbox. I'd never tried primer before and didn't really see the point of it. This product changed my life! My makeup stays intact all day and night, and it feels so soft and silky. Definitely a must have!

OMG! It's hard to choose just one & I noticed a lot of the other products that have been mentioned previously are also some of my favorites!

I really loved Mirenesse's Glossy Kiss that I received in my Birchbox! It is a lip stain, but is moisturizing like a lip balm. I have dry lips as it is, so this product & it's balm-like quality was great for me. Also, the color is gorgeous & long lasting!

I got this in my October bb This stuff is amazing!! It actually minimizes your pores! I will buy more.

(picture from IPSY)

I can't take a picture because I used up the rest of the sample of bigsexyhair Spray and Play hairspray that I got in my January Ipsy bag this past weekend. This is one of the few items I've gotten in a subscription that I realize I can't live without. I NEED to purchase some more.

I got a new haircut recently and discovered how nice my hair looks when I curl it with a curling wand. Luckily I had this in my drawer to try out. This stuff is the only hairspray I've found that has amazing hold without any crunchiness. It truly does give me BIG SEXY HAIR.

The Ahava moisturizer came in my second Birchbox. I was reluctant to try it because my skin is sensitive and prone to breakouts. But I did, it's very hydrating without being greasy, does not irritate my skin, isn't strongly scented. I got the full size from the Birchbox shop as soon as I had enough points to do so and it's been my go- to face moisturizer for over a year now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back