Daily Photo Challenge: Favorite subscription box item? [closed/ended]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my favorite items I found through sampling from a subscription box would have to be the Lash Conditioning Cleanser by Talika. It came in an unassuming little foil in one of my Birchboxes from long past, and when I bought the full size for $25, I didn't expect so much of this wonder cleanser for the price! It is gentle on the eye area, removes every bit of makeup effortlessly, and leaves my lashes so soft for butterfly kisses 😊

One of my favorite items I found through sampling from a subscription box would have to be the Lash Conditioning Cleanser by Talika. It came in an unassuming little foil in one of my Birchboxes from long past, and when I bought the full size for $25, I didn't expect so much of this wonder cleanser for the price! It is gentle on the eye area, removes every bit of makeup effortlessly, and leaves my lashes so soft for butterfly kisses 😊
This is one of the things I love about MUT. I learn about things I want to try even if I don't sample them. --Scurries off to add this to a wish list for next time I need eye makeup remover.-- Thanks!

This is one of the things I love about MUT. I learn about things I want to try even if I don't sample them. --Scurries off to add this to a wish list for next time I need eye makeup remover.-- Thanks!
I hope you love it as well! I agree with your comment about finding new products, I saw a couple in this thread that are catching my fancy too!

Sorry this pic is sideways. I had to think really hard about this one. I love a lot of products from my boxes, but I asked myself "What product did I get in my box that I use EVERY day" and I realized that I LOVE Put a Lid on it from The Balm as well as Hot Mama. I had never even heard of the brand before Birchbox and now I own multiple products and palettes from them. 

I just received this in my Beauty Box 5! So obsessed with it! The color is called Sunset and it is perfect for me. (although my one complaint is the packaging; it feels cheap)

I have been wearing this almost everyday, because it matches about everything!

I couldn't pick.  I have two that I use every day that have turned into HG products.  Marcelle's BB Creme in Golden Glow, which I was so upset when I got this because I generally hate BB Creams.  I have tons of them and none of them ever gave me the effect I wanted, but this one is lovely and gives such a nice glow to my olivey complexion- I just adore it.  And then the Balm's Hot Mama.  I talk about it all the time, and I have a serious stockpile of blushes, but this is the one that I can't stop going to.  I have hit pan and already have a backup on hand!

Love this soy body whip! It smells greats, is moisturizing and was super cute to receive in my Birchbox!

I got this Sumita eyeliner in my March Birchbox and it has become one of my favorites. It really brightens my eyes and stays on all day not to mention is a gorgeous color.

@JC327  I can see your nails even better in this photo.  Gorgeous!

Quote: Originally Posted by LuckyMoon /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  @JC327  I can see your nails even better in this photo.  Gorgeous!
@LuckyMoon Thank you so much!

I'm not a huge lipgloss person but I actually really loved the pop beauty lacquer from birchbox!  The color lasted longer than most glosses, it wasn't super sticky, and smells like peppermint!

I got the Anastasia of Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel in my September Blush Mystery Beauty Box and it's become a HG item for me. I wear it everyday even if I don't bother with makeup just because it keeps my brows in place. I love it because it's not sticky or shiny, it feels really natural but works great.

I got this Sumita eyeliner in my March Birchbox and it has become one of my favorites. It really brightens my eyes and stays on all day not to mention is a gorgeous color.
oh my gosh...I LOVE your nails!

Quote: Originally Posted by jaylee78 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

oh my gosh...I LOVE your nails! Thank you so much @jaylee78

I forgot to mention but our final winner was @lorizav! Congratulations once again Lorizav!

Quote:

Originally Posted by lorizav /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hooked on all things Pacifica because of Ipsy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back