Dare To Be - Sexy Mouth! (June 10th - 23rd)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See, now I want braces or veneers or both...

You guys' mouths... Gosh! I'll have a hard time voting, for real cuz I'm so jealous. J/k. But voting would be hard, u guys brung it!

I really, really tried on this one but none of them came out right.... i hate my thin lips. It was alot of fun trying different styles and colors, i cant wait until the next challenge.

Mouthmakeup.jpg

This is my attempt at quite a difficult challenge! I took inspiration from the image of the girl with pearls in her mouth. I'm not sure whether it quite passes as sexy but I guess that's up to you guys. Good luck to everyone else who enters! I'll look forward to seeing some more entries.

Originally Posted by retrogorgeous /img/forum/go_quote.gif http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y149/givememyparadise/Mouthmakeup.jpg

This is my attempt at quite a difficult challenge! I took inspiration from the image of the girl with pearls in her mouth. I'm not sure whether it quite passes as sexy but I guess that's up to you guys. Good luck to everyone else who enters! I'll look forward to seeing some more entries.

Great idea! Nice that you've taken a picture and put your own twist on it.
I cant wait for voting, all the entries are amazing!

Originally Posted by retrogorgeous /img/forum/go_quote.gif http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y149/givememyparadise/Mouthmakeup.jpg

Retrogorgeous, that's a great entry, (maybe) last but not least!I think it's sexy for sure and cute!
laughing.gif
It's going to be a difficult vote with all the fanatastic entries I have seen!

this is going to be a tough challenge, so many great pics this time around.

I finally found time to take some pics, it's been hell this week at work. Just need to pic one and upload it.

OK, here is my very first DTB entry!

0072.jpg

I hope I did it right, I am new to posting pics!

I think I posted the wrong link.. let me try again...

Originally Posted by amber_nation /img/forum/go_quote.gif attached a few Very nice Amber. The second one, that's my favourite
laughing.gif

Originally Posted by *Gigi* /img/forum/go_quote.gif OK, here is my very first DTB entry!
http://http://i280.photobucket.com/a...ry1925/005.jpg

I hope I did it right, I am new to posting pics!

Very cool you did your first entry! Hm I can't see the picture....

pictures need to be approved by the moderator of this forum, Stereoxgirl (Shaundra) before they will show up
smile.gif

if you're patient they'll show when she has a chance to approve them!
biggrin.gif

So I finally got some pics ready, though they never turn out the way I thought they would!

Which one should be my final submission?

sub1.jpg

sub2.jpg

Okay, this ^ is the one I want to submit! (thanks Purplerain)

sub3.jpg

Here is my entry! Hope its not too late. This was fun!! I was glad it was all about lips as I have been dealing with iritis the past couple weeks and cannot do anything crazy with eye makeup. Let me know what you all think!

Ah I am sorry they ended up being posted as attachments is that ok?? I cannot for the life of me figure out how to post the actual pictures. It is just not working and I tried all the different ways. :-( I hope it still counts?

Here is the pictures that I have chosen for the competition. The first one is the one I will set in for people to vote on.

I hope that you like them

img_2068reg.jpg
img_2072reg.jpg
img_2098reg.jpg

Originally Posted by sweetnsexy6953 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hey gigi I don't know if its my computer or something but ur picture isnt showing. I don't think it has been approved yet. The moderator has to approve them before they show up, i think (?)

I can't approve attachments while I'm sleeping!
smile.gif
Gigi and Rosie are right, if an attachment says "Pending Approval", that means I need to approve it before it shows up. For future reference, attachments posted past 10 PM EST will be approved the next morning.
smile.gif

Great entries, ladies! If anyone else would like to enter, please do so by 11:59 PM EST today! Voting will begin at midnight...

Latest posts

Back