Dare To Be - Sexy Mouth! (June 10th - 23rd)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Girls who entered today, I love it, well done!

Originally Posted by Brynnaviere /img/forum/go_quote.gif Here is my entry! Hope its not too late. This was fun!! I was glad it was all about lips as I have been dealing with iritis the past couple weeks and cannot do anything crazy with eye makeup. Let me know what you all think! That's cool, very artistic !!

Aww...what the hell. Decided to do a DTB. Hope ya'll like it.

DSC00110-1-1.jpg

Too everyone that entered - great job!

I didn't get a chance to do anything in the last couple of weeks so I'm posting a pic I took while taking pix for the glitter challenge.

Please forgive my furriness, I gotta take the waxing plunge someday soon
laughing.gif

razelipsnd9.jpg

Thank you, GlossyAbby! Thanks everyone! Everyone looks great, this is going to be a hard one!

Originally Posted by purpleRain /img/forum/go_quote.gif Gorgeous, what color and lipstick is that?I would say the 2nd one

I used the maybelline forever lipcolor, in Wine. It's a lot more burgundy in real life. I really love bluey-reds and this is one of my faves! I also played with a gloss coat on top of the color, and I used a clear lipliner. The clear liner is one of my must have tools for lipstick.

wowwwwwww what beautiful eyes you have!!! i love them!

and ur like me aswell, i love red lipstick, my mummy keeps tellin me i suit pinks but no no....darkies cant go wrong with red lipstick..............

Back