December 2015 Birchbox *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't access the add ons yet.  If they aren't going to have the stuff available they shouldn't put up the video.

Edit:  I posted this before I saw the above post.  Moderators, feel free to delete it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kinda meh this month I guess I'll go for t he hairspray kinda over the small eyeshadows I have soo many... I do like the idea of getting a Baggu though, love those bags!

Since we're always hunting for this info:

SAMPLE CHOICE EARLY ACCESS!
All Birchbox Aces will automatically get early access to sample choice. Not an Ace? Not to worry! You can get early access too, just by inviting friends to Birchbox. Here's how: Simply enter at least one friend's email address on your Birchbox invite-a-friend page by November 23. And that's it! You'll get your sample choice email on November 24—one day earlier than everyone else. (If your friend subscribes before December 9th, they'll get $5 off their first box and you'll get $5 in the shop when they subscribe.)

$10 off $35 is an amazing deal. I can't wait to receive that coupon =)
I agree, sample choice options are meh. I will go with the spray.
I want to add an add-on to get one of those lovely Baggu bags, but then remember it takes forever for Birchbox to send the boxes with add-ons.
How was your experience in November with add-ons?

PS: Don't forget to start filling your lists to get into their giveaway ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

$10 off $35 is an amazing deal. I can't wait to receive that coupon =)

I agree, sample choice options are meh. I will go with the spray.

I want to add an add-on to get one of those lovely Baggu bags, but then remember it takes forever for Birchbox to send the boxes with add-ons.

How was your experience in November with add-ons?

PS: Don't forget to start filling your lists to get into their giveaway ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I got an add-on for the first time ever in November.  I expected it to arrive later than usual and it didn't.  I got it right before the 10th like usual.  

I can't wait for the $10 coupon either!

hmmm, I guess I will go with the  spray as I dislike coastal scents - don't care what color I do get.

I do love the organizer and am getting that in the aubergine color

Hmm. My annual is up, so I just opted out of auto-renewal. Unless there is a code for a % off of the annual, I think I may skip December.

Ugh she said everyone will be getting a CS eyeshadow even if we pick the texturing spray. I have soooo many shadows I already don't use. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
In the video comments someone posted back that exact question. Birchbox replied "If you choose the Serge Normant spray, you will get the Serge Normant spray and the Coastal Scents sample in your December box. We're so excited about these eyeshadow samples the colors are even more beautiful in person! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />"

The smiley is their response not me. 

They also said they don't know if the Editor Box will be available for purchase. And that there might be something coming up for people who saved their boxes over the year.

Dang I actually wished they would have had a krochet kid hat- I love those hats! I have three different ones now but can always use more.

I love baggu bags and have about 5- love the rhino one-but I will just buy one with a % off coupon.

I think I am going to pass on a sub this month.

ughh noticed what @ and @Noel_S said too...it seems we're all getting the shadow no matter what. This makes me want to cancel for december (but the box is so cute!)

I think I have all my boxes from the past year, excited to see what they'll do for that!

I'm pretty meh on sample choices this month, CS eyeshadows have never impressed me all that much. 

Back