December 2015 Birchbox *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I reserved the volumizing spray. I figure, I probably won't use the shadow no matter what shade I get so I might as well reserve something I KNOW I'll like. I was torn with the curated box because I LOVED that lip/cheek stain back when it was a PYS. Fingers crossed maybe I get it again!

I reserved the curated box.  I think I'll use everything in it except maybe the hair product.  I wasn't going to get it but the photo and description showed the pink/rose color eyeshadow, which is the one I wanted anyhow.  I hope it's the color I get.  And yay...chocolate!

I'm confused does the curated box have the pink eyeshadow or the green? I have two accounts and want to get the curated on one and pick the other eyeshadow color in my surprise box. I really don't want to end up with two of the same color........

I'm annoyed with myself. I picked the curated box b/c I love all things peach and wanted the lip/cheek stain. Then I remembered I had the Jane Iredale lip/cheek stain in forever pink so I decided to swatch it with a q-tip. I hadn't tried it b/c those type of things usually turn hot pink on me and that's not the best color on me. Anyway, I swatched it and waited for the color to develop, and waited, and waited... Well, it's shiny... wish I'd just picked the pink shadow instead of the curated box. Anyone use the Jane Iredale lip/cheek stain and like it? Maybe I just need to use more?

20151124_152644.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm annoyed with myself. I picked the curated box b/c I love all things peach and wanted the lip/cheek stain. Then I remembered I had the Jane Iredale lip/cheek stain in forever pink so I decided to swatch it with a q-tip. I hadn't tried it b/c those type of things usually turn hot pink on me and that's not the best color on me. Anyway, I swatched it and waited for the color to develop, and waited, and waited... Well, it's shiny... wish I'd just picked the pink shadow instead of the curated box. Anyone use the Jane Iredale lip/cheek stain and like it? Maybe I just need to use more?
I use it and love it. However, the color tint for both the peach and the pink is very minimal - less than with fresh lip balms. It's great from a moisture/conditioning perspective; it's very, very mild from a color payoff perspective. 

You can email them and they will change PYS for you. It worked for me last month.

I received the Jane Iredale lip stain and the chocolate before. Will I still be able to review them for points this month if I pick the curated box?
I picked the spray on one account and want to pick the curated on the other one, but don't want to lose 20 points.
With so many palettes to go through, I probably won't use the shadows anyway.

I received the Jane Iredale lip stain and the chocolate before. Will I still be able to review them for points this month if I pick the curated box?I picked the spray on one account and want to pick the curated on the other one, but don't want to lose 20 points.

With so many palettes to go through, I probably won't use the shadows anyway.
If the colors / varieties are listed the same way, then no. There's a chance the chocolate will be a different listing (unless you got that actual variety before). 

If the colors / varieties are listed the same way, then no. There's a chance the chocolate will be a different listing (unless you got that actual variety before). 
Thanks, I was afraid of that. I asked the CS and one of them told me to send the reviews to him and he will add my points =) 

I will pick the curated as my second PYS.

Just used the ACESONLY code and 200 points to get an Everyday Glamour box and a Man MSP for only $16 =) I love 30% off codes.

Thanks, I was afraid of that. I asked the CS and one of them told me to send the reviews to him and he will add my points =)

I will pick the curated as my second PYS.
I've received duplicates of products by choosing curated boxes several times now, and each time, I send a quick message to CS and get my review points with no problem. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Am I the only one in love with the editor box? Might want to get that organizer as an add-on, it is super cute!
I got the editor box and I got the organizer and the pouch/matchbook nail files as add ons for my ace account.

I went with the spray with the other account because I really don't care for any of the eyeshadows.

I wanted the curated box but its sold out. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I picked the black/grey shadow the only other option was the gold/green and I would never wear that.

I picked the black/grey shadow too. I was trying to decide between the curated and the eye shadow but decided to go with the shadow and hope the rest of the box is great.

I went a little overboard Black Friday shopping. #noregrets

So if Birchbox cannot process my payment on the first go do they try it again the next day or do they give you a day to get your affairs in order?

I went a little overboard Black Friday shopping. #noregrets

So if Birchbox cannot process my payment on the first go do they try it again the next day or do they give you a day to get your affairs in order?
They'll try to charge you again in a couple of days, this happened to me a few months ago and all that happened was I lost my PYS.

Back