(Discussion) Bondi New York subscription refund/issues

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by formul8edphrase /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Except I'm pretty sure it's a different brand with their label photoshopped onto it.
icon_lol.gif
 I wonder who owns the rights to that image they're using? I can't imagine they took it themselves.

This is the scam that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends... 
eusa_whistle.gif

Especially since the cap is nothing like theirs.

Quote: Originally Posted by DonnaD /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Especially since the cap is nothing like theirs.
My thoughts exactly!

What an interesting turn of events! And Dick's new twitter says he has 48 tweets, but also says he hasn't tweeted yet and nothing shows up. Bondi New york's Twitter hasn't tweeted this month yet.

His 35,000 'followers' don't really look like customers either.  Not that I looked at them all but the ones I looked at were different companies, people that are "add me and I'll ad you".  (in my opinion) 

Quote: Originally Posted by Colouratura /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  His 35,000 'followers' don't really look like customers either.  Not that I looked at them all but the ones I looked at were different companies, people that are "add me and I'll ad you".  (in my opinion) 
I think he bought some of them.  Some of them don't ever tweet English and are from foreign countries that I'm sure don't sell Bondi polishes.  You can buy blocks, like hundreds and thousands, of Twitter and Facebook followers and they tweet and retweet and act just like real twitter users, but they are not usually American or Western European.  

Considering that much more well known and established mainstream companies have ~41-43k followers, yeah, those numbers are most likely bought.

Thanks for that info.  I didn't know you could buy Twitter followers.  I'm guessing something similar can be done for FB?

Thanks for that info.  I didn't know you could buy Twitter followers.  I'm guessing something similar can be done for FB?
Buy followers for Facebook?  Oh, yeah, it's possible -- big time!

So home on a Saturday night...watching nightline prime...hearing the story of Simon Brodie..."inventor of the allercat" and owner f Allerca. Who sells allergen free cats. Must be Richards dad!!

It's been three weeks since Bondi claims to have sent the response letter to the BBB. Have I heard anything yet? Of course not! Have they responded to me in any form since then? Nope! It's already been a terrible month, so I will fill up their inbox or twitter if I need to. I also filed a claim against them on Ripoff Report as well.

If they did indeed send a response to the BBB the BBB will let you know. For example, my complaint to the BBB about POP Beauty wasn't responded to by POP Beauty so the BBB sent me this:

Quote: Complaint ID#: 34XXXX
Business Name: Pop Beauty Inc

You recently requested our help concerning a problem with the company named above.

The company has not responded to BBB to date. If you have heard from the company please contact BBB at (408)278-7400.

We encourage you to use our ONLINE COMPLAINT system to keep up with the progress of this complaint.

I find it very interesting that they left Facebook and now Richard has deleted all his tweets from his "personal" Twitter account and the Bondi New York account hasn't tweeted in weeks.  I guess Twitter was just as bad as Facebook for poor Richard.  And why does he keep perpetuating the myth that he has an employee named Chris?  Does anybody really believe that he has any employee other than his husband?  Give me a freaking break.  When you are being sued by your landlord for $11,000 you probably don't have the money to pay an employee either.  

I noticed that Richard's personal Twitter along with the Twitter account to gthambeauty are gone. He also deleted his Linked In account.

Back