Dog Lovers 2 Cravebox

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Porcelina got her box this morning & she loves it! I liked it but not as much as the Dog Box 1.

In Dog Lovers 2:
True Chews Chicken Jerky Fillets
Sentry Calming Collar
1 Bissell Stomp 'n Go Stain Lifting Pad
The Honest Kitchen Keen trial size sampler
In A Dog's Heart by Jennifer Arnold

$10 off $60 @ petfooddirect.com

Originally Posted by lovepink /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine has been in Cerritos CA since Monday and shows that it will not be delivered until Saturday.  I did not even know UPS delivered on Saturday so I was wondering if they will hand it off to the USPS.
Mine is too! There's a big UPS shipping depot in Cerritos.What they'll do instead of delivering my package to me tomorrow, (I'm right down the street!) is dump my package on the USPS taking yet another day to have it delivered!  They always pull that.

Originally Posted by Totem /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by lovepink /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine has been in Cerritos CA since Monday and shows that it will not be delivered until Saturday.  I did not even know UPS delivered on Saturday so I was wondering if they will hand it off to the USPS.
Mine is too! There's a big UPS shipping depot in Cerritos.What they'll do instead of delivering my package to me tomorrow, (I'm right down the street!) is dump my package on the USPS taking yet another day to have it delivered!  They always pull that.

It's because Cravebox uses UPS mail innnovations, which is cheaper for them than regular UPS...and yes, slower for us. So they're not really pulling anything, they're just doing what they were paid to do. I hate Mail Innovations AND Fedex smartpost...they always take so long to get to me :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Mine made it past Cerritos finally but is now camping out in Palm Springs. Peanut neeeeeeeeeeeds his Christmas box.
smilehappyyes.gif

I got my box today.  It is the same as Marshie's.  I also liked Dog Lovers 1 better.  Even my husband was like "that's it? No toys?"  I think I will be taking a break from Cravebox for a long time.  I have been really underwhelmed the last few boxes I have seen and really only liked the dog box out of the Dog Lovers and Summer's beauty box that I have received.

My dogs were hilarious when the box arrived! Like your Peanut, they are nuts for the jerky.

I was not super thrilled with the box, but it did have some useful stuff. What bothered me is that the dogs only got one type of treat, no toy. The book I'd gladly have given up for my girls to have another treat or a toy. The calming collar was a pleasant surprise. I used it on my storm-phobic girl during the fireworks the other night and I really do believe it helped. We will try it in a storm soon, too.

I liked the Honest Kitchen stuff, it makes a good topper for food and the dogs enjoyed it. The stain stomp pad thing, well it will get used of course but again I'd rather have had a little something else for my pups.

They DID love the jerky, and that alone nearly made it worth the money as they went NUTS for it!

I finally received my box today.  Its only a few items.  My dog will love the jerky but I agree with others when I think the first box was definitely better.  I didn't get the first box but I've seen pictures.  It's okay but not great!

Back