Dog Lovers 2 Cravebox

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My dog wasn't feeling the powdered dog food. I give her real meat tho. The first box was more impressive even tho I had to throw out two made in China items.

She wore her lavender aromatherapy collar Sunday when I went on my mini trip to Catalina Island and had a low anxiety level (less crying/howling for me) when I was gone. Although the smell of food cooking in the kitchen is also aromatherapy too!

I agree I think their boxes get worse as they go on. I am glad that I didn't get that box, I was contemplating the dog box 2 and the teen box, but my BF said no. The last few boxes that I have received were not worth the $13-15 they cost. I got those cleaning pads in the cleaning box, which was terrible. I am not going to be buying another one for some time, and will instead stick with my other subs. A side note even my boyfriend was impressed with the Goodies.co box, and he usually makes fun of me for my sample boxes. 

Originally Posted by IloveShoes4Ever /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I agree I think their boxes get worse as they go on. I am glad that I didn't get that box, I was contemplating the dog box 2 and the teen box, but my BF said no. The last few boxes that I have received were not worth the $13-15 they cost. I got those cleaning pads in the cleaning box, which was terrible. I am not going to be buying another one for some time, and will instead stick with my other subs. A side note even my boyfriend was impressed with the Goodies.co box, and he usually makes fun of me for my sample boxes. 
I am sort of at this point with them as well. I just can't justify rolling the dice each time. My money is better spent elsewhere.

Back