FabFitFun Spring 2014 Box *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right there with you! No more cleansers or lip glosses. It feels like I get a lip gloss in every sub. Oh I would love to see a body scrub!

I love, love, love skincare products so I would love to see argan oil or something comparable in the spring box!

I think a really nice spring like accessory would be cool -- scarf, headband, that type of thing.

I'd love to see some nice body item, perfume maybe, or super luxurious shower gel or body scrub,etc.

No face cleansers please, but I'd be open to a nice body cream, etc.

Would love some yummy foodstuff this time.

I signed up today for the 1 year subscription. The spring box will be my first time trying this out, I hope its a good one!

I would love to get some Josie Moran products. I got the Argan beauty stick a while back from GB & it's awesome- HG material! Anyways, I'd love to try more of her beauty/skin products:)

I don't know what I want for spring. But I'm excited about it...this really is one of my favorite boxes. Maybe something yoga related, something to detox after this crappy winter, would love a fitbit....a cute necklace or scarf, pretty pens and/or stationery...

I wish they would hurry up with a spoiler. This box usually isn't (as a whole, wish it was a little less beauty and more fashion/lifestyle) my cup of tea, but there is always something I love in the boxes so I am excited for you ladies to get it so I can possibly trade. Even though I'm not getting the box the anticipation is killing me.

Fashion: I would LOVE to see a light and airy scarf (not sure because they sent a pretty lightweight scarf in the Fall) or non-jewelmint jewelry 

Make up/skin care: Light weight moisterizer, would love a blush, and I'm always open to nail polish!

Workout:  a water bottle infuser, tote bag, or watch,

Hair: a leave in conditioner or hair accessory

Food: no clue

Please no:

protein/diet bars

dvds

eyeshadow

bronzers

"gift cards" that are coupons

Hi!

Does anyone know of any coupon codes for this box? I believe I've seen Spring5/Early5, but for the Winter box there was a $10 code (Winter10) and I've played with those other two codes already...no luck.

I'm trying PopSugar for the first time this month, not planning on continuing due to price, but now I'm curious about FFF since I've never tried it either. Also, I'm anxiously looking forward to the spoiler.

Thanks!

Hi! Does anyone know of any coupon codes for this box? I believe I've seen Spring5/Early5, but for the Winter box there was a $10 code (Winter10) and I've played with those other two codes already...no luck. I'm trying PopSugar for the first time this month, not planning on continuing due to price, but now I'm curious about FFF since I've never tried it either. Also, I'm anxiously looking forward to the spoiler. Thanks!
The only one I've seen is Spring5. It was posted yesterday so it should still work on new subs I'd think.

Long, long, looooong time lurker around here. Noticed that no one has posted the spoiler yet for FFF Spring yet! So without further ado...

"CULT GAIA TURBANDS ($38-$135). SIGN UPFOR FABFITFUN'S VIP BOX, A SEASONAL GIFT BOX VALUED AT $175+, TO RECEIVE ONE OF THESE ON-TREND TURBANDS. USE CODE "ZOE" AND YOU'LL GET ALL OF THE GLAM GOODIES INSIDE FOR JUST $45."

Check them out on The Zoe Report. I think they're adorable!

http://thezoereport.com/cult-gaia-turbands/

Long, long, looooong time lurker around here. Noticed that no one has posted the spoiler yet for FFF Spring yet! So without further ado... "CULT GAIA TURBANDS ($38-$135). SIGN UPFOR FABFITFUN'S VIP BOX, A SEASONAL GIFT BOX VALUED AT $175+, TO RECEIVE ONE OF THESE ON-TREND TURBANDS. USE CODE "ZOE" AND YOU'LL GET ALL OF THE GLAM GOODIES INSIDE FOR JUST $45." Check them out on The Zoe Report. I think they're adorable! http://thezoereport.com/cult-gaia-turbands/
Good find!! I'm not sure if I could pull that off or not... But I'll definitely try! Haha I saw someone posted on their FB asking about spoilers and they said sometime soon they'll have one. Wonder if it'll be that or something different...

Long, long, looooong time lurker around here. Noticed that no one has posted the spoiler yet for FFF Spring yet! So without further ado... "CULT GAIA TURBANDS ($38-$135). SIGN UPFOR FABFITFUN'S VIP BOX, A SEASONAL GIFT BOX VALUED AT $175+, TO RECEIVE ONE OF THESE ON-TREND TURBANDS. USE CODE "ZOE" AND YOU'LL GET ALL OF THE GLAM GOODIES INSIDE FOR JUST $45." Check them out on The Zoe Report. I think they're adorable! http://thezoereport.com/cult-gaia-turbands/
I Likey!!!!! Fun stuff!

I'm definitely a little concerned about pulling the look off, too, but gosh they are adorable..

I also can't believe I stumbled on a spoiler like that. I had to read it and look for a date a few times just to make sure! 

Those are cute. Def can't pull it off, but I can use it to keep my hair back on cleaning days or maybe as a small scarf.

This will be my first box and I really love that spoiler! I love things like that and they look so cute with anything and on anyone! :)

Love it! Didn't one of the contestants on Top Chef wear something similar? Not sure how it'll look on MY head, but I'll definitely give it a try!

Back