FabFitFun VIP Summer 2015 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they do refunds fairly regularly.  I had 2 subscriptions with FFF and cancelled both of them.  Only 1 got the confirmation email that it was canceled and they ended up reactivating that one a month later without any prompting from me.  The other one never got the cancellation to go through and had to work with CS to make it happen.  From what I've read, this is common with FFF.

Full Spoilers Reveal - Courtesy of MSA

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/sweepstakes/rules/a41009/cosmobody-fabfitfun-sweepstakes/

I like this box & will pretty much use everything-- I just wish it had a more summery feel but I'm not complaining ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Thanks for the spoilers - it looks okay but like you said not very summery.

I am not sure that upgrading to the annual subscription was worth it for FFF.  It seems like while the boxes are okay they offer much better deals after the boxes have been out for a while - so as an annual subscriber you're really not getting any discounts or perks.  Live and learn....  

Everyone on MSA is saying they got charged even if they cancelled...check your bank accounts, ladies! 

Yeah I canceled or at least tried to 6 times and it still said active, I never got a confirmation that I canceled. Then today I got an email saying "payment confirmation" charging me $180 for another whole year of it. I flipped, I don't want the boxes, the last two were giant disappointments for me. I tried calling their toll free number, no answer, you could only leave a message, I emailed them and then called my credit card company to dispute the charge. FFF emailed me back and said they canceled it and issued a refund of my money. I think it's super shady no one can cancel their account and everyone gets charged anyway. They've started responding to some of the comments on MSA but not all of them. 

Yeah I canceled or at least tried to 6 times and it still said active, I never got a confirmation that I canceled. Then today I got an email saying "payment confirmation" charging me $180 for another whole year of it. I flipped, I don't want the boxes, the last two were giant disappointments for me. I tried calling their toll free number, no answer, you could only leave a message, I emailed them and then called my credit card company to dispute the charge. FFF emailed me back and said they canceled it and issued a refund of my money. I think it's super shady no one can cancel their account and everyone gets charged anyway. They've started responding to some of the comments on MSA but not all of them.
They had similar issues last quarter too. They seem to think its a glitch in their mobile site. They responded on MSA by offering everyone refunds - I really don't think their trying to be shady. I really think they need a system update to fix the apparent issues at hand. Sorry about your frustrations, I'm sure they'll refund your money. I've had a couple problems with them throughout the years & when it's all said & done, they've always done the right thing.

They had similar issues last quarter too. They seem to think its a glitch in their mobile site. They responded on MSA by offering everyone refunds - I really don't think their trying to be shady. I really think they need a system update to fix the apparent issues at hand. Sorry about your frustrations, I'm sure they'll refund your money. I've had a couple problems with them throughout the years & when it's all said & done, they've always done the right thing.
I didn't use the mobile site though nor did lots of the other people on MSA, I tried Firefox and Chrome like a lot of them and it didn't work. And yes they did refund my money, so they did the right thing, but not impressed with their customer service at all. 

I cancelled months ago and yet the other day I got an email saying that my account was cancelled because my card didn't go through (my CC card number changed because I reported the card lost).  Good thing too because I probably would have just kept it otherwise, despite the fact that 99% of my FFF goodies from the last year are just sitting around collecting dust. 

[SIZE=10.5pt]Someone on MSA said annual subs can choose the lip gloss, speaker color and necklace. I am curious mostly about the necklace. I haven't been able to find more info on them. Does anyone have an annual sub that can look and see the options and share?[/SIZE]

Thank you!

Has anyone found a website for the company "wren" for the necklaces?
I did a little searching and couldn't find any more info on the necklaces. What was the price point according to Cosmo - $100? That seems steep!

I was pleasantly surprised that there were so many choice options. Although, I think when it comes down to it, I don't really care about the color of the speaker... and the pictures of the necklace made them look a little cheap - I'm hoping when they show up they look more "expensive and delicate" lol (especially given the apparent retail value). I wish they had offered a silver choice. I think rose gold is pretty, but I've already expanded into gold jewelry thanks to sub boxes, and I don't want to have to go out and buy rose-gold earrings too.. so I went with the regular gold moon necklace, although now I'm second guessing myself.

I'm glad we got to pick a lip color, but all three choices were really pretty and looked like they'd probably work on different skin-tones.

So anyway, I signed up for the annual sub because in previous boxes (before I subscribed) there were options I really didn't want.. but in the past two boxes, Spring and Summer, I would probably have been okay with not getting a choice. Oh well. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I love the spoilers for this box and actually resubbed to get it. I think it's pretty summery with the speaker, gloss (I can't carry anything else or it will melt), easy-care hair product, fun nail wraps, aloe Vera spray, etc. Super excited about the meditation gift card too. With the $10 off it's the same as a popsugar box but much better value. Yay!

The description had 14k gold or 14k rose gold - not gold plated.  So if it's "real" gold then it's a great price point. 

I did a little searching and couldn't find any more info on the necklaces. What was the price point according to Cosmo - $100? That seems steep!

Wish they'd consider long term subscribers and not just yearly in allowing choices to be made. I've been subscribed monthly since spring of last year....I love envy, but I think flush and one true love would be too bright for me. I also would prefer teal (hate pink) and either the gold horseshoe or moon necklace (hate rose gold). Not sure if it's worth keeping or canceling this month. I love the idea of the hair product and perfume (natural!) but I may not even like the scent.

Hey everyone!  If you had tried to cancel your account and it didn't go through, here is the information you need to get in touch with FFF:

Vip@FabFitFun.com

855-313-6267 Mon-Fri 10am-5pm PST

If you are leaving a voice message, make sure you leave a callback number!

Heads up non-annual subscribers, check your junk mail...I got an email today that let me select for my box from the options based on being a loyal customer (not annual) and the email said I can customize in the future.

Heads up non-annual subscribers, check your junk mail...I got an email today that let me select for my box from the options based on being a loyal customer (not annual) and the email said I can customize in the future.
Me too.. I picked pink speaker , rose gold horseshoe necklace & flush tarte lip gloss... I just re-signed up- I skipped spring & they still gave me the opportunity to pick my items-- FFF Rocks!!

Back