FabFitFun VIP Summer 2015 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too.. I picked pink speaker , rose gold horseshoe necklace & flush tarte lip gloss... I just re-signed up- I skipped spring & they still gave me the opportunity to pick my items-- FFF Rocks!!
Be careful. I received a similar email, but mine said I would be immediately upgraded to a yearly subscription if I decided to pick my box options. It sounds like there are more than one version of this email going out. Make sure you know which one you got.

So there is a no strings attached version for "loyal subbies" and a strings attached one for everyone else?  Just want to make sure I'm understanding what I'm reading.  I guess I'm okay with that since I am all for giving perks to people who stick with FFF since we often get screwed over on codes and whatnot.  There SHOULD be extra incentives to not sub/unsub each quarter.  Now if only I get get PSMH to offer me a loyalty perk...

I actually received both emails. I received the loyal subbies email a couple days after the initial email trying to get me to upgrade to select. I think it's pretty cool & a smart plan for them to offer this to loyal subscribers. I liked the box but now that I actually got to pick my exact variations.. I'm super excited!!!

Has anyone gotten a shipping notice? I thought it was going to ship on the 22nd but maybe that was "week of the 22nd". I'm impatient!

My box just came! I'm excited. I like so many things in this box. Now I'm bummed I cancelled for next one before this one came. I'll put the picture behind a spoiler.

My favorite items in the box are the speaker and the jump rope. I took the jump rope out right away and started jumping. I haven't jump roped in years and it was fun. I need to do more exercising so I'm looking forward jump roping. There is even a little workout you can follow online according to the card inside. The hair product, the lip gloss and the konjac sponge will get used up for sure. Overall this is a great box.

fab fit fun spoiler summer 2015.jpg

My box just came! I'm excited. I like so many things in this box. Now I'm bummed I cancelled for next one before this one came. I'll put the picture behind a spoiler.

My favorite items in the box are the speaker and the jump rope. I took the jump rope out right away and started jumping. I haven't jump roped in years and it was fun. I need to do more exercising so I'm looking forward jump roping. There is even a little workout you can follow online according to the card inside. The hair product, the lip gloss and the konjac sponge will get used up for sure. Overall this is a great box.

fab fit fun spoiler summer 2015.jpg
Looks so good, thank you for posting.  Do you like the necklace?

The necklace is nice but I will gift it to my daughter-in-law. It's more her style. I like dainty jewelry but I think she can get more use out of it than me.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm probably going to get this if they offer a discount; I have been wanting to sign up for headspace anyway.

I just got mine today! My husband had to show my how to hookup the speaker to my iPad bluetooth, but I really like it. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> For some reason, I thought the pendant might be a bit bigger? My only problem is the perfume spilled a bit and everything smells like it. It's not bad, it's just all over. I miss there being snacks in the box. I don't need a whole box of snacks, but one would be nice. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Is there an expiration date on the headspace card?
I just checked the Headspace card, there is no expiration date shown. Also, there is an actual code on my card, so it's not just a "go to this link and get it". I have not used mine yet, but someone (here I think?) said that it does not ask you for a credit card when you sign up, so it's an actual freebie (unless you want to continue past 3 months).

Reija - what scent is the inkling roll on?
The info card says that the box includes "Inkling Scents Sultry Roll-On Oil Perfume", so I'm sure we all got the same scent. "Sultry is a blend of creamy sandalwood, white amber, lotus flower, orchid, Bulgarian rose, and silky vanilla..."  

Thanks for the info about the scent @DianeER. I forgot to look at the info card. I only glanced at it quick and didn't really read it. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

The sultry is a nice scent. I used it this morning and it smells nice. I think it's great for summer time.

Back