FOTD for January 6th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanx :icon_redf yeah, the essence of a woman is to always be in the search for the best mascarra. :icon_chee

oh this is so pretty!!! especially with that pretty eye-color of yours!!! i love it :clap

lol the sweater i used to wear in school all the time :icon_chee tanx, i hope i will see your FOTD, i know you made yourself pretty to watch idol tonight :icon_wink

oh here you are!!! :clap very cute edda! i think you should wear melon on monday when school starts :icon_love it looks so melon on your light skin. ey and you are wearing the red sweater!!! i like you in red sweaters, you should buy more of them :icon_chee

oh, this is sooooooooo lovely. the violet looks so nice on you with that skin of yours. and the color suits you well :clap its perfect. cute haircut too :icon_chee

thank you! :icon_love you too, you look always very very lady pretty in your lovely flower colors :icon_chee

lol :icon_chee well im jealous already only seeing your pretty eyes :icon_chee thank you :icon_love

Midgard--Love that warm shimmering green on you! You've been a MAC model for me today:I want to go out and buy everything you're wearing!:icon_love

Trish, I love it when you do FOTD's. You are so pretty,and such an amazing and creative makeup artist--I wish you'd put together a book of all your FOTD's and tutorials!!!This ethereal purple is yet another look of yours I love...

jennycateyez--OMG this look is amazing---though it's not fair for anyone to have eyes as gorgeous as yours! Love the way these turqoise/teal colors highlight them, they look especially sultry...Great work.:clap

Suryani--As always you look exquisitely beautiful, and your makeup is so dramtric and so sultry today! Awesome..

Kitty--You are such a classic beauty, and I adore today's subtle bronze/brown eye--so elegant and understated and refined. Love the radiance of that bronzer on your skin too!

Mintesa--REALLY like your sparkly gold shadow today, and love the photo with your hair down; you are so amazingly pretty!

Jaimielynn--Very creative, clorful makeup that WORKS--A great job!

Saints--Very natural, subtle, refined look--on you it's stunning.

Latest posts

Back