FOTD for January 6th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I drool like a dog next to a steak everytime you do a lilac look Trisha, when I try mixing these colors it just never looks that beautiful :icon_love

lol i will be looking for it in the mail, and ill mail my eyes when i get your skin!:icon_chee

That's without foundation? Wow you have perfect skin! Very pretty :clap

You look stunning! The sweater looks great on you too. I think you should make either of the last 2 pics as your new avatar :icon_love

*BLUSHES*

Thank you!

All these nice words make me want to try more and more and post more!

You gals give me confidence!

This is my FOTD, very simple. Vanilla and Melon pigments and Anna was so nice to give me her Max Factor 2000 Calorie mascara which she didn't like, but I like it :icon_smil

Kaori this is your best make up ever!! I like this lines, it reminds to me some traditional looks!! Bravo!!!

Trisha pretty look, especially with MAC glitters!! I love this sparkles. But somehow I can't convince me to this Dior pearls. Are they not sticky?

Kitty I like your simply make ups, they just make some accent on your pretty face. In this pictures you remind Mariah Carey.

Mintesa what a lovely smile you have!

Jaimelynn this peacook make up make your eyes beautifly shinning!

Saints I love this melon pigment on you!!! This make up suits you perfectly. Just underline your eye color and flawless skin.

Here's mine:

Face:

Maybelline Smooth Results 021 Nude

L'Oreal TrueMatch W1 Vanilla Ivory

Eyes:

Maybelline 15 Anitique Rose

Art Deco 90

Art Deco 10

GOSH Effect Powder Midnight

YSL Effet Faux Cils mascara

Essence Magic design mascara

Lips: