FOTD for January 6th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kristina great bronze look!! I'm sooo jealous Bronze Shimmerwaves doesn't show up on my cheeks like yours!!!

wow... great makeup, I love this exotic line and how it looks with what you have on your hair. I love the way you put on your blush too!

He he I haven't go anywhere this period most of the time I'm home so I didn't try any mu, I leave my skin to breath a little!!

I will but not this period my exam period begins so I will have very little time but I will add to my notepad I promise!!

Oh good luck on your exam Soph and I look forward for your notepad hehe :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

If you need any help about notepad feel free to PM me hon!

Beautiful, Jenny! This colour makes your eyes pop out and look mysterious at the same time. Did I tell you I just love your eyes?:icon_love

Looking good, Kristina. I really like the colour of your lips!

*Yah leony,...they are preety well,..i love to buy this stuff Yippy:D

Leony,...lihat ge pake kerudung hehehe,..abis bikin sketch langsung permak muka

wuih !!!heheheh:icon_chee

*thank You Sophia,..i use trace Cedar Rose Chanel!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

*Exotic ,...yay,...thank YOU vanilla sky,.i use my louis vuiton scarf on my head!!

:D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

*Wow,....Kristina ,..unbelieveble,...you look HOT today,...sexy,..fresh,..stunning

wow,...love for pics too,..they realy great!!very nice work!!:icon_bigg

Thank You Maychi,..I glad youlove it!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

lol nga kelihatan jilbab di ge , itu scarfnya ge kirain LV, warnanya classic choco:icon_love.

Suryani, I am glad to see your notepad up! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I look forward to see more of you!

the picture look with the raindrops looks so cool as well!!! i love it :clap can we see the pretty face too? :icon_love

thanx leony

kaori you look hot today very pretty

thanx vanilla sky

krsitina your skin is always glowing i hate you!! lol, you look beautiful sweetie

Back