FOTD for January 6th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG!!! you are so hot and pretty in this look!!!! you should do this everytime you go out during the day. its really really hot!!!!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

here is me, i tried the new nivea mascarra eyes wide open. its crap. all the lashes stick together (i should have known better by just looking at its brush), it takes forever to dry. but i got the chance to wash my face (we were cleaning the attic!!! dust dust dust :icon_eek: and never mind long story) and use some other nivea, maximpact.

playing with MAC pigment golden lemon, and bluebrown, covered it with borjous pastelle white (looks quiet like melon and tan different irl though, the golden lemon is more light and yellow than the melon)

Oh my goodness, this is beautiful!!! These colors look so amazing on you!! OK, so this might be my fave yet!! Great job!!! :clap:clap:clap

Oh that's so hot Suryani!!! Fabulous job!!! And I must say you have some beautiful lips!!! Great job once again!!! :clap:clap:clap

+Thank you mintesa,..anmd you look great for those pics,..i think you verry cute!!

beautiful!!!nice job!!:icon_bigg

+Malinda Thank you ,.hunny.!!!:icon_bigg

wow 2 am, japan,..love to see you Fotd today girls

goodnight!!!so  sleepy ,..i think ineed rest now!!

Another gorgeous FOTD!!! And I'm so sorry you didn't like that mascara!! I've tried a few which I absolutely hated!!! Anyway, you look great as always!!! :icon_love

:icon_redf :icon_redf Thank you sooo much everybody!!Jenny silly *lol*you got the most amazing eyes!That color is so unik!!Switch my skin for your eyes?It`ll be your loss*lol*

Sophia, I used mostly the darker shades.Applied with a small brush!!Bet you could do better than me*lol*

WOW !!!Can`t belive how great those ice pearls looked on you trisha!!And those colors are sooo amazing!!Wish I had 1/100 of your talent!!!

Fabulous color combos Diana!!You are so creative!!So fascinated by your eotds!!

Jenny!!!You gotta do more FOTD`s!!!Beautiful colors on those beautiful eyes!!!

Suryani-OMG!You have the most perfect skin I have ever seen!!Beautiful makeup!!

Anna-You lovely girl!!!!I love the natural look on you!!You are such a beautiful woman!!

:icon_love

Back