FrenchBox [Spoilers]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone have a clue when the next box ships?  I tried posting on their FB page and Twitter.  VERY annoyed that neither post was 'published' nor any answer given.

I wrote to them on Fb yesterday. In few days we will get email with choices, and box will be sent late next week.

I am hoping this subscription doesn't end but I have seen a huge decline in contact by them. I really wish they would start being consistant. 

I'd love to see what you guys get for the October box! I unsubbed back in January but I really used to like Frenchbox it was great last year. 

I forgot to mention that there will be food item (I chose vanilla flavor), makeup item, and something with a picture of cute french bulldog on it.

Here is the photo

20151109_135122.jpg

I like Frenchbox this month! Macarons,Sothys anti-aging foundation, moisturizer, shampoo and conditioner, and makeup pouch. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Did you notice the literature for the Sothys said it was a thank you for being with them from the early days.  I wonder if only the long-timers got it.  I was more pleased with this box than the past few.

Did you notice the literature for the Sothys said it was a thank you for being with them from the early days. I wonder if only the long-timers got it. I was more pleased with this box than the past few.
You are right! I looked in the booklet, Sothys is not listed, but in the last page it says: Bonus product- Sothys or Pier Auge $35-45.

Did you also get foundation?

I like skincare and both Sothys and Pier Auge are high end brands. I would actually like to try face moisturizer from Sothys.

Yes, I got the foundation.  I haven't opened it yet to determine if it's a 'fit', though.

Back