Glamour Doll Eyes OTM July, 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I wore Sherbert and Casen together yesterday, too, but I did the reverse of Meagan's :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> (obviously I have no issue with color overload...I wear scrubs to work every day, I have to do SOMETHING to avoid dying of boredom.)

GAH! I loooooooove this!
wub.gif

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

GAH! I loooooooove this!
wub.gif
Yay, I'm glad :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> It was a lot of fun to play with, and different for me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by kitnmitns /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Your eyes are such a pretty color!  I love seeing these pics!
Aw, thanks! I hope you have as much fun playing with the color as I did :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

OMG, I LOVE LOVE LOVE these shadows! Casen and Sherbert are so gorgeous! Here's the look I created with them:

It totally reminds me of this ice cream my best friend used to buy from the Ice Cream Man (loooooong ago lol)

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

OMG, I LOVE LOVE LOVE these shadows! Casen and Sherbert are so gorgeous! Here's the look I created with them:

It totally reminds me of this ice cream my best friend used to buy from the Ice Cream Man (loooooong ago lol)

COULD YOU BE MORE GORGEOUS?! (Chandler Bing voice) 
jawsdown.gif
 Seriously!

Love both of these colors on their own, but I never even thought of wearing them together. So pretty & perfectly blended!

I would never expect to see those 2 colors used together but you ladies rock them so nicely!

Back