Glamour Doll Eyes!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by decayeddoll82 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I ordered a bunch of samples and im in loooooove with these shadows!
THey are SO great, I ordered like $25 worth of sample packets lol

Originally Posted by decayeddoll82 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I ordered $10 and got 2 free. Yay free samples! Finally put them in my weekly pill container last night.
Hey that's a good idea!

This is what I got in this month's insider package. I immediately went nuts because I wanted to use Fabulous and Tabloid together.

THESESHADOWSAREAWESOME.
That's all I'm sayin'.

Ooo! Beautiful! I got my shipping notice for the OTM yesterday. Plus, there's a TON of shades in my cart, waiting lol.

So gorgeous!  Thanks for sharing!  I haven't been thinking about my few loose mineral shadows much lately but just before reading this, I'd played with the few I have and wondered why I haven't been using them.  I've been really curious about this brand, and this post is setting me over the edge--rocket looks like a must-have.  Good job enabling.  I love your photos & application.

$30 and 12 sample jars later....

Haha!  Look what you did!  Actually, look what I did.  No one was twisting my arm, but those swatches were persuasive.

Originally Posted by mermuse /img/forum/go_quote.gif

$30 and 12 sample jars later....

Haha!  Look what you did!  Actually, look what I did.  No one was twisting my arm, but those swatches were persuasive.
The colors speak for themselves....it becomes an addiction lol.

Originally Posted by Airi Magdalene /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This is what I got in this month's insider package. I immediately went nuts because I wanted to use Fabulous and Tabloid together.

THESESHADOWSAREAWESOME.

That's all I'm sayin'.
OMG GORGEOUS!!

Originally Posted by Airi Magdalene /img/forum/go_quote.gif

THESESHADOWSAREAWESOME.

That's all I'm sayin'.
those colors are gorgeous! i especially love heartless! WOW!

And now I know where I will be placing my next eyeshadow order ^_~ I was already considering GDE, but now I am sure! I think I might go with more pastel shades or dark shades, rather than any brights though.

So my 12 sample jars came in, and I'm loving the size and packaging.  I'll post swatches on my choices as soon as I'm not buried under a pile of work.  I'm loving them from what I can tell so far.

What base type do you like with loose shadows like these other than pixie epoxy?

So my 12 sample jars came in, and I'm loving the size and packaging.  I'll post swatches on my choices as soon as I'm not buried under a pile of work.  I'm loving them from what I can tell so far.

What base type do you like with loose shadows like these other than pixie epoxy?
With GDE regular primer works just fine :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i bought 6 sample jars, 2 sample packets, and received 2 sample packets (for free!). all i have to say, is, I'm in love. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> out of what i bought, I am loving heedless heart, and graves in may. they sent me boyfriend sweater for free, and i love it so much, i have to get a full jar of it. it's frakkin' gorgeous!

I just use UD primer potion under mine. Works great. If I want a glitter to stick on really well/opaque, I use LA splash eyeshadow sealer.

Back