Glossybox April 2016 **Spoilers**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People are starting to post their glossyboxes on instagram.  So far everyone I've seen is getting a sea salt spray instead of the norrel perfume.

I'm personally hoping for the perfume.  I've havent smelled it yet but the bottle is so cute.  And I HATE the feeling of having salty hair at the beach

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't got tracking either. i checked my account and it says between 4/12 and the 24th for delivery. I always get mine later in the month.

Mine came in today. I'm new to Glossybox, this is my first month. The Not Your Mother's Sea Salt Texturizing Spray is in there... Not thrilled about that for multiple reasons; the biggest being I have no use for it on my long, curly hair. I FREAKING love the nail polish. It's a gorgeous color that reminds me of one of my all-time favorite Essie polishes. The nail polish is already on my nails, the texture and dry time are a dream. I'm a nail polish aficionado, so Glossybox has pleased me.

My box contained:

-Not Your Mother's Haircare Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray

-Studio 10 Brow Lift Perfecting Liner

-Biossance The Nourisher, Precious Rose Face Oil

-Unani Dermo Defense Face Mask

-Leighton Denny Expert Nails NP in Pillow Talk

Do we all get the same box? Or is it like Birchbox where there are a bunch (read: TON) of different boxes?

image.jpeg

Do we all get the same box? Or is it like Birchbox where there are a bunch (read: TON) of different boxes?
It should be the same box but I've gotten variations before. Last year I didn't seem to get the main box, I got a variation boxes that weren't as exciting

Mine came in today. I'm new to Glossybox, this is my first month. The Not Your Mother's Sea Salt Texturizing Spray is in there... Not thrilled about that for multiple reasons; the biggest being I have no use for it on my long, curly hair. I FREAKING love the nail polish. It's a gorgeous color that reminds me of one of my all-time favorite Essie polishes. The nail polish is already on my nails, the texture and dry time are a dream. I'm a nail polish aficionado, so Glossybox has pleased me.
I haven't gotten a shipping notice yet. It doesn't really bother me when it is later in the month though. When it shows up,if there are variations, I can usually see why they would have sent that based on my preferences. I am hoping that I get something other than the salt spray because it is not something I would use on my hair. I am really excited about the other 4 items. I love masks and I love skincare items made out of rose. A new nail polish color. Yes! 

There's a couple boxes with Alterna CC cream in them on Instagram. 
That's the version I got today.

I would have preferred the perfume, but this would have been my second choice, so I am ok with it.

I won't use the brow pencil, but aside from that I'd say it's a pretty good box. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I also got the Alterna CC cream...for "thick hair" sad. My hair is anything but thick and these sorts of products just weigh it down too much. I wish I got the perfume or even the sea salt spray at this point. 

My Mother (who lives on the opposite coast) and I both got our shipping notices today. I am excited to see what we will get. 

I got the salt spray variation. I don't use those often, and I have like 5 from sub boxes...but maybe I should start trying them out. I need anything that adds volume. I really like the brow pencil. The color is perfect for my brows.

I wasn't a huge salt spray fan before. I just thought they are pointless especially for my fine hair. I ended up trying a few different ones and really loved the result. They seem to give volume but not make the hair stiff and bring out the layers. I'm on a salt spray kick now. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

I wasn't a huge salt spray fan before. I just thought they are pointless especially for my fine hair. I ended up trying a few different ones and really loved the result. They seem to give volume but not make the hair stiff and bring out the layers. I'm on a salt spray kick now. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Good to know, thanks! My hair is really fine too. I'll try them

I received the Sea Salt Spray which I really like and I love the nail color - it's such a nice color.  Overall good box.

Back