Glossybox April 2016 **Spoilers**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also got the Alterna CC cream...for "thick hair" sad. My hair is anything but thick and these sorts of products just weigh it down too much. I wish I got the perfume or even the sea salt spray at this point. 
I got the same product and used it on my dry, thick hair and it made it kind of greasy. Not sure what happened. Actually I could put that in the circular swap box, I only used a little of it once and didn't like it. 

I got the sea salt spray. I have thick and in the middle hair (not oily, not super dry) but I love thickening products because of the volume they give. Also, I LOVE the look of the nail polish bottle. It's really sleek. The brow pencil is a little light for me. I love masks and I'm excited to try this one, especially since it's for sensitive skin. And the face oil, I'm kinda scared to try. My face doesn't handle oils well. 

My box came in today.

1461191956495142184068.jpg

I rec'd the version with the Sea Salt Spray (which I'll never use), unfortunately.  I like the contents and I like the "highlight" shade of the pencil, but to me, it's just too fine.  I would like a thicker one like the Benefit Eyebright, but in a color like  the one we received in the box.  Does anyone know of a product that may fit the bill? 

Thanks, in advance.

I also got my box today. Finally! I got the same box also as in the above picture. I'm looking forward to using the nail polish and trying out the other things in the box also. I don't usually use brow products but I'll try and pencil and see how it is.  I think overall a good box this month.

I was really looking forward to this box when I saw the initial spoilers, but now I'm pretty disappointed by it.  I LOVE perfume samples, especially ones with cute bottles, and would have loved to get that perfume mini.  Instead, I got the sea salt spray for my hair, even though my profile says I never use hair products :/

Yay after April surveys I have enough dots to make May free. Which is great because my debit card what canceled due to unauthorized charges so all my subs that are not pre-paid are going to be on hold until I get my new card.

Thanks for the reminder to do the surveys @@Bizgirlva!Glad you are getting a free box! I always forget to do the surveys with Glossybox. Birchbox I remember no problem but Glossybox I always forget.

I just gave myself a mani/pedi with this polish & it's fabulous! Goes on super easy, great overage ( 1 coat coverage) & Great brush. I'love definitely buy this polish again.. Love it!

Back