Glossybox January 2016 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for posting @@JenniferV! Looks good. I probably end up with some variations too. It seems to happen to me. Probably because I sub and unsub and I'm not considered a loyal customer. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

I'm kinda hoping to get a variety without the foot cream. I generally don't need moisturizers and I've got a ton currently. I need to get through them. 
Too bad you are not my neighbor. I would trade with you, every time you got some I go crazy for  expensive lotion.  

Too bad you are not my neighbor. I would trade with you, every time you got some I go crazy for  expensive lotion.  
For some odd reason, my friends always give me lotions as gifts and then I get a lotion in almost every one of every single subscription and I rarely use them. And then face moisturizers, eye creams, body butters, I have so many. I'm trying to train myself to use some at least twice a day, but my skin just DOESN'T get that dry. 

Lotion heavy eh?  I don't mind though, I love creams.

I also usually get variations, fingers crossed there are plenty to love this month.

My glossy box shipped today I can't wait to recieve it ! December was my very first month and I loved my box
I'm jealous, because I don't have my shipping notice yet. I do not usually expect to get a notice until the middle of the month, though. 

I just looked and I have the extra survey points too. Thanks so much @ for posting!!

I had the 200 point survey. I still have two old surveys that won't acknowledge that I've taken them, I've tried taking them on my phone and laptop and neither one register. I'm going to have to email them and ask them to just add the dots.
Me too. The only survey it would register for me yesterday was the 200 point one. I tried to fill out one from the holiday box but after completed it, it still showed incomplete. 

Me too. The only survey it would register for me yesterday was the 200 point one. I tried to fill out one from the holiday box but after completed it, it still showed incomplete. 
Oh good I'm not the only one. I emailed them today and asked if they could just award me the 40 dots. I swear I've taken their dang survey 100 times.

I had this same thing happen to me. It won't take the Holiday box survey or the few others I still have pending. The 200 point was no problem.

Got mine today! Glad there was no delay since I cancelled and used my gilt voucher! Same as the other box, just a different scent of the cream (cutting garden- it smells nice) and I got the 200 pt survey as well!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back