GLOSSYBOX June 2014 - *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From Wikipedia.....

Nude was launched at Wholefoods Market London and Harvey Nichols London in June 2007, and since then it has rolled out intoHarrods, Selfridges and Space NK nationally. In 2008 Nude went international, launching into the US through Barneys New York stores, selected Whole Foods Market stores andSephora stores. It is also sold in Australia andNew Zealand through Mecca Cosmetica.[4]

So not American company.... but maybe still the word nude.

If you are already getting a June box, can you use this code to get a July box?
Probably not. You can only order the next month's box when they put it up for sale, and that's usually not til the beginning of that month. If you bought a box now it would be June's.

Is this what is in the box? I love the face cream... It a $10 value for the 1/2 oz, now to decide if the other stuff is worth $5...

Hmmm if this is the box for this month, I might just get a second. But I don't see the Rusk product anywhere? 

I wish I loved the bb more or knew someone who does.

Is this what is in the box? I love the face cream... It a $10 value for the 1/2 oz, now to decide if the other stuff is worth $5...
I'm assuming it might be at least one variation of the box. I'd like to try the beauty blender, I've yet to try it. Didn't Glossybox give out a beauty blender earlier this year though?

It's showing on Instagram as the box, maybe there are various hair products?

Latest posts

Back