GLOSSYBOX June 2014 - *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a question.

Are they counting the polish as ONE product out of FIVE or TWO out of FIVE? Because they are sending a set of 2 polishes... It could go either way and I don't want either one to be honest. 

Has anyone seen this yet?

Capture.PNG

Thus far, this is not looking like it is going to be a great box for me :/ - I have super fine, thin hair so most products like this just make my hair feel gross, but maybe this will be different.  

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the patriotic box itself, but these two spoiler's this month do not get me at all excited. I've usually ordered at the least one extra box (shoot! I had 5 last month! ouch!) I guess its going to just be my 1 sub box this month, probably good since I went so overboard with May's GB and all with the BG giftcards and $$$ shopping madness. Thankyou Glossybox for keeping it a toned down month.

Will this box ship UPS? ( I don't know how GB usually ships). With both nail polish and what looks like an aerosol hair product, doesn't it have to ship a certain way? Somehow, this made sense in my HEAD. 

I agree with those who are not excited by red and blue nail polish. I won't wear navy blue polish- looks like a healing smashed nail bed to me.
nope they ship via slowgistics newgistics and they probably won't ship until after the 4th of july    the end of the month. 

I don't know if it's cause of my age (i'm almost 20) but I didn't even really like the BG box...I think that it was cool that it was all super high end stuff but I received 2 eye serums and an anti-aging product - none of which i really need. The gift card was amazing (Seriously amazing!) but I just see all these people raving about it and I just didn't think it was that great...am I the only one? 

I don't know if it's cause of my age (i'm almost 20) but I didn't even really like the BG box...I think that it was cool that it was all super high end stuff but I received 2 eye serums and an anti-aging product - none of which i really need. The gift card was amazing (Seriously amazing!) but I just see all these people raving about it and I just didn't think it was that great...am I the only one? 
I'd suggest starting to use eye creams at a young age- I've been using them since I was 16! My skin is flawless and unfortunately a lot of my peers have cracked like aged vinyl. And I'm only 31.

@@kierstencliff ~ I can see what your saying.   I really appreciate all the glossyboxes I receive for the enjoyment of trying new things.  However, I won't be purchasing anything from this particular box.  The serums are pricey and I am just not sure the benefits are there.  I am quite a bit older than you too.  ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I purchased a full size item from the April box and will most likely be purchasing another item from that box.  The April box was not well received and had a lower than average value.

Honestly, that BG gift card caused me so much stress!  :blush:

Nope. It was all high value, but I didn't like the perfume, and more skincare samples just go into my far too big pile of things to take when I travel, which I rarely do. I am happy with the gift card and the mascara, so I'm not going to complain at all. Still, this isn't my dream box that no box will ever match again.

My trade thread disappeared when we moved to the new forums, so I just end up giving away most samples like these.

I'd suggest starting to use eye creams at a young age- I've been using them since I was 16! My skin is flawless and unfortunately a lot of my peers have cracked like aged vinyl. And I'm only 31.
I completely agree!!!!! If I could go back and tell my 18 year old self to stop tanning and start with the anti aging products I would. 

I didn't get the BG box and I am almost 50.  I wasn't interested in the products they had, so no, you aren't the only one and I don't think it is age related.  the BG box did nothing for me.

I am actually pretty jazzed about the June box, because I used the HAIR promo and now we have another hair product that I can actually use!! 

Usually, boxes give me stuff that is for dry, damaged or curly hair and I cannot use any of those products.

I guess the contents are in the eye of the beholder!  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back