Glossybox March 2014 (spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Inspired by the spiritual number 7, which categorizes many wonders of the natural world: days in a week, biblical days of creation, colors in the rainbow, notes on a musical scale, the Alex and Ani Scent 7 Collection honors true, natural beauty." Ah... I hope there are variations in the bracelets. I ordered an extra box and would love to get two different ones. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Oh em geeeee, I am soo stoked for a bracelet. I love their pieces. Now the only question is, will this box make it by the end of March or what?!

Quote: Originally Posted by RenoFab /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  What was the January fiasco???? Also, do you guys think the bangle is an EXTRA item or just one of the items in our box? 
I think it will be an extra. The wording of the A&A blog makes it seem like a bonus. At least I hope it's a bonus *greeeeeedy*

OMG so this is my first Glossybox and I am soooo excited!!!

• I am getting the extra Fresh moisturizer for signing up with the GBFRESH code
  • We are all getting the Sisley fask which is such a luxurious treat.
  • We are all getting an Alex and Ani product
  • and now we are all getting an Alex and Ani bangle!!!!!

Can't wait to see what other items are in the box. It is already such a high valued box for me and I know there will be more items. Super excited to have subbed. 
You will love the Fresh cream if you've never tried it, it's great!! For oily or dry skin it works, who knew they could make a magical cream for both! One small tip don't expect your box to come before the end of the month or even into the first week of next month, people get so angry because of this.

Quote: Originally Posted by rachelshine /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I think it will be an extra. The wording of the A&A blog makes it seem like a bonus. At least I hope it's a bonus *greeeeeedy*
Yeah Greeeeedy! I'm off to order a gift box for myself
4.gif
super greeeedy!

ooh cool!  makes me more excited that i signed up :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Ok I officially have a subscription addiction.... When I read about the Alex and ani fragrance.i was excited then I saw the "extra". And ..........( yes you know where this is going...) I signed up for an extra box...... I really need to stop reading these threads, they are dangerous to my wallet,,, ok I will now need to stalk the mailman before my hubby sees the damage I did this month. Sssshhhhh don't tell him!, Fff due in Glossybox Ipsy Birchbox Popsugar Popsugar resort...

Eek! I wasn't really excited about this spoiler until I heard about the bracelet. I hope I get one in a silver tone!

Quote: Originally Posted by ikecarus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Woah, okay... so I just resubbed and am currently in the pay stage... and my estimated delivery date is 3/28 to 4/8 so I guess I'll just wait to receive it in the middle of April. 
icon_rolleyes.gif

same here :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by quene8106 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  same here :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I guess we'll just have to accept that Glossybox is always going to be a "next month" kind of box. XD

What was the January fiasco???? Also, do you guys think the bangle is an EXTRA item or just one of the items in our box? 
Late boxes and subbed items. Although I got one of each box and the subbed items are much better then the original items!!

I was upset when I first started this sub back in April 2013, but now I know it going to come late sometimes very late and now I'm not upset because the boxes are mostly very good and sometimes GREAT!!

*My guess is the bangle is an extra
w00t.gif

I've been eyeing the Alex and Ani bangles for a long time but haven't made the purchase yet, so knowing that we are getting one in our box this month, that alone makes this box worth it for me! Even if it is just a bonus extra :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I just ordered my first Glossybox with the GBFRESH code. Really excited to get the Fresh cream sample as it is one of my fave moisturizers and I have run out of this one and would love a replacement without having to buy it. Also, I am excited to try out such a high end face mask that I would likely NEVER purchase at that retail price. I can't wait to see what else we get. So excited for this sub. 
I skipped a couple of months only because I have too many beauty products that I need to get through. Glossy and Popsugar are my absolute fave subs because of the value & quality products. I really wish I had checked the thread before getting all crazy overcome with the spoiler. That Fresh cream would have been a nice bonus! Oh well, still happy, and I'm excited to get a surprise Bangle too! It reminds me of when Birch Box sent out the Bauble Bar bracelets to loyal subscribers. I still wear mine all the time. I hope you enjoy your 1st box!

Back