Glossybox November 2014 **Spoilers**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I set up some threads for the December and the holiday box discussion.  I am getting excited.  I will be getting one of these for sure and maybe both! 

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I will pass on the holiday box because I probably wouldn't get a ton of use out of those specific items, but I would love to see more of the brands from the holiday box in our monthly boxes. 

ETA: I see they learned from last year: "Holiday box not guaranteed to arrive by December 25, 2014."

I love this months box! one of my favorites.i almost didn't try the blush and was ready to put it on my trade list, looks kind of muddy and orangy and bronzy! i have a fair skin. i tried it and it looks bright fresh baby pink on skin, but the most amazing thing it lasted ALL DAY, no kidding, didnt even fade. All my other blushes need refresh at lunchtime. Also happy with lavender stuff and 12 benefit. Nice job Glossy.

I hope I like the November box but it was due to arrive the 19th or 20th.  According to tracking it hasn't moved since the 17th.  It's only a few towns away.  Wish they had package pick up if it's going to take a week to get less than 50 miles.   I have a 6 month sub but I haven't really like anything they've sent yet.

My box came today! The blush is pretty but more of a highlighter shade for me. It is going in my purse since the Hot Mama that is in there is almost gone and this shade is less warm and feels more appropriate for cooler weather. I like to highlight and set brighter/darker cream blushes with these shades.

If you go to My Dashboard, has there always been a link to "MY BEAUTY PROFILE" on the left? I just filled mine out, but it seems like there aren't enough box variations to really make this work? In other news, I received shipping notification today, but it hasn't shown up in the tracking system yet.

I really liked the color of the nail polish, but I didn't try it. A little disappointed to hear it's not the traditional OPI formula/quality. 

My mailman was early today.  I went home to take my dog out at noon and my Glossybox had arrived.  My initial impressions still stand.  Nail polish color is not for me.  I like the bath stuff; I've had it before and it will get used.  Not thrilled with the Juice Beauty because I've tried that product before and it wasn't so great for me, but I'll probably use it eventually.  Excited to try a hair product I haven't tried before (since the container is big enough for multiple uses even on long hair).  And my blush was perfectly intact and looks like it will be a good color for me, so I'm happy about that.

So I have had a glossybox sub since September. I know from experience and from reading posts here that their shipment schedule is kinda wonky. On "My Account" page, my November box was in "Pack" mode for like, 3 weeks. When I last checked 2 days ago, it still was. Today when I checked it's already reflecting December's box and is now in "Pay" mode. I have received NO email about the November box shipping. Is this something worth contacting CS over? Or is it typical of their shipment methods, and I will still eventually GET a November box, even though the info on My Account page is already in December

So far, while I like what's IN the boxes ok enough, the shoddy customer service and bizarre shipment schedule is really making me considering dropping this sub....

@@Jay.Aitch.Gee ~ I haven't had any problems with Glossy. If in doubt on something I have always contacted them and gotten a response. I have used email. [email protected]

They should be able to give you a tracking number at this point. Good Luck!

I received my email saying it has shipped (back on the 25th?), but no movement at all.  It just shows package has not yet been received.  It's the last box of my 3 mo sub that I cancelled Nov 15 to avoid not getting a Dec/Jan/Feb sub.

Grrrr.

So I emailed GB and my box was 'lost somewhere between pickup and USPS' -- what, like the curb?   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

They are sending another November box this week.  Now I just need to decide if I want to keep this sub or not.  I have really enjoyed it, but I have sticker shock unless I have a good coupon.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

So I emailed GB and my box was 'lost somewhere between pickup and USPS' -- what, like the curb?   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

They are sending another November box this week.  Now I just need to decide if I want to keep this sub or not.  I have really enjoyed it, but I have sticker shock unless I have a good coupon.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
A store my husband worked for had that happen several times. They never got scanned it at the post office, they magically never existed and so the post office was not responsible and the store had to resend it at their expense. Once it was a $180 diaper bag. They had to watch everything get checked in after a while.

... I'm wondering where any of my boxes are... I just recently started subscribing to these types of boxes, and have been pleased with rapid delivery and communication from all other services. I'm kind of disappointed in this one. (Yes, I've contacted CS...)

Back