Good Vanilla perfume?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Dekilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have a roll on perfume that I bought from a local booth, but they also have a website: http://www.dressgreen.net/category_14/Perfumes.htm

I have the Tahitian Vanilla and it smells very, very yummy <3 I love the roll on aspect as well because I can carry it in my purse and use it whenever I like. The scent is very nice, but gentle. No alcohol, and made from coconut oil and fragrance/essential oils. It does not feel oily or leave a residue though.
I used to buy from DressGreen! I forgot about her! I didn't care for the Tahitian Vanilla though because while it smelled good, it smelled exactly like a car air freshener my mom used to have so thats all I could think of, LOL.

I just tried Doux Amour by Spadaro and it's vanilla based. I thought it was too strong at first, but it dries into a nice creamy vanilla amber with some musk.I think I like it!

Oh, I am the SAME way. I always wear vanilla. 

You could try making some perfume on your own using essential oils. 

But some of my favorite brands are

- Vanilla Fields (you can buy it pretty well any where)

- Dance To life by Mary Kay

Originally Posted by Jinx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Victoria's Secret Vanilla Lace.

It's been my siggy fragrance for 10 years- even during the "dark years" they discontinued it, I had a 2 and a half case reserve that held me until they brought it back.

It is a very pure vanilla scent, it smells like cookies and chocolate. Or chocolate cookies, lol!

Anyway, people always notice it they can almost never place it and start wondering if it is baking they smell or chocolate or what.

It's awesome.

Awesome to the max.

rockwoot.gif
My friend always used this, and it always made me so hungry!!! 
icon_sad.gif

Vanilla Lace fragrance mist

Do not wear this, this really makes anyone around you hungry!!!  
popcorn.gif
 but it does smell nice. 

Edit: Link removed, photo added.

Girlfriend by Justin Bieber is surprisingly an amazing vanilla perfume. If you love vanilla, you will love this fragrance. The apricot and strawberry notes also bring the fragrance together.

Comptoir Sud Pacifique's Vanille Abricot is my favorite Vanilla Fragrance. I get compliments every time I wear it!!

I have a few you might want to try:

Pink Sugar by Aquolina. It's one of my all-time favorites, and I get compliments almost every time I wear it.

Delicious Cotton Candy by Gale Hayman. I found this at Ross last month for $12.

Hypnotic Poison is my all-time favorite - but it is rather expensive. Back when I could afford it, it was my go-to fragrance.

Last but not least, Lolita Lempicka by Lolita Lempicka. It's really nice, and it can sometimes be found at TJMaxx for a discount!

I also agree with the posters above - Warm Vanilla Sugar by Bath & Body Works is really nice.

--PJammy

I really recommend Hanae Mori Butterfly for a vanilla one. It is unique and i've always gotten compliments throughout the years when i wear it. Always rebuy!

did you try maison de la vanille ? they have this set of 4 or 5 fragrance miniatures they all smell good!

If you go to Lucky Scent's website, you can search by notes (vanilla, in this case!) and get a listing of their fragrances with that note.  Then you can order a sample from them of those you want to try out.  The samples are about $4 each, but they're very high quality.  I've discovered several favorite fragrances this way, and they are scents that are not readily available elsewhere, so you end up with something quite unique!

Back