Goodies.Co February 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This'll be my first one and I'll be getting Box 9! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Super excited to see what I get! Also, I was wondering, what makes the boxes different? Based on the responses here, there's at least 10 different boxes.

I'm getting box 2! I'm surprised at so many variations this month. I remember they only had 5 for the past month, and 4 for December!

Wasn't too thrilled with my January box but I still did enjoy it.

Can't wait for this month I'm getting Box #2

Originally Posted by Ashley Winters /img/forum/go_quote.gif

How long does it normally take for them to get back to you once you've requested an invite??
2-4 weeks, depending on where you are on the wait list. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Look what I just found! https://www.goodies.co/specials/valentine-s-day-goodies-box

Looks like a LE box but I would be so happy if we got this :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Probably not going to happen though, since the contents have all been in the previous boxes.
I would have been excited if I can order this box for $7 since this month is my first box. lol The chocolate looks delish!

Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Look what I just found! https://www.goodies.co/specials/valentine-s-day-goodies-box

Looks like a LE box but I would be so happy if we got this :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Probably not going to happen though, since the contents have all been in the previous boxes.
Why is this one almost $30? Ughhh, I sooo want one:/

Sorry if this has been discussed before, but this is my first month with Goodies Co, and I was wondering how do I see which box number I am getting? And is there any way to find out what comes in the boxes , like the way Birchbox is?

Thanks! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by shandimessmer /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Sorry if this has been discussed before, but this is my first month with Goodies Co, and I was wondering how do I see which box number I am getting? And is there any way to find out what comes in the boxes , like the way Birchbox is?

Click https://www.goodies.co/account#orders and then click view details.

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by shandimessmer /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Click https://www.goodies.co/account#orders and then click view details.

Thanks sooo much! I think I'm getting Box #10?

This is my first month and it appears as if I'm getting box #7.

Originally Posted by KayEss /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Where does goodies.co ship from?
My boxes have always been shipped from Atlanta, GA, I don't know if they have any other warehouses.

Getting my first box this month 
biggrin.gif
 Box #7

I wasn't expecting it so soon since the delay last month, but looks like they start shipping tomorrow..."second Friday of every month" may arrive just in time for Valentine's day

I also saw the $30 Vday box and was curious...but too high for me

Originally Posted by KayEss /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Where does goodies.co ship from?
My box has always shipped from Cottonwood, AL. I live like 2 hours from there and it takes forever to get my box!

Back