Goodies.Co February 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just received my invite!  Looks like i'll have ot wait until March to receive my first box.  Waah Waah!  : (

I'm SOOOO excited! It only took 3 days to get my invitation code!! My first box will be here soon!! wooohoo!

This will be my first box and I can't wait...but I still can't see which box I'll be getting under my "account details" :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I guess they're updating that info in some type of order?

This will be my first box and I can't wait...but I still can't see which box I'll be getting under my "account details" :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I guess they're updating that info in some type of order?
Check the email you received about your order is processing. That's how I found my box number instead of looking it up online.

I have been subscribed for weeks, but CS told me my first box will be March. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

In the interim I ordered the Valentines Day box for my Dad. He is a recent widower. Thought it would cheer him up.

Anyone else order the VD box?

Originally Posted by LisaLeah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have been subscribed for weeks, but CS told me my first box will be March. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

In the interim I ordered the Valentines Day box for my Dad. He is a recent widower. Thought it would cheer him up.

Anyone else order the VD box?
Sorry, but I lol'd at the "VD" box.  
rofl2.gif

Box 8!  Lol I did not realize a thread had been started on this, we got our Jan boxes so late I haven't even thought about Goodies yet this month! I'm so hoping for sweet treats for Feb.  Most of my Jan box went straight to my hubby, I just took the cookie and soda.  I'm also kind of hoping for larger sizes on some of the items, too. (Like December's box o' cookies!)

Since they begin shipping on the second Friday of the month, this makes sense...this is the earliest Friday possible, because the first Friday was February 1.

That was fast! Shipped out today. Getting Box #1

Seems like I was just dipping my falafel and pita chips in hummus the other day. I liked my Jan. box.

My lifestyle/food preference setting is, "Zen Plus: Just go with the flow man." and "I like experimenting with new flavors and dishes."

No shipping for me yet!   But it looks like they're sending out the low-numbered boxes first... I can't wait to see pics!

Back