Goodies.Co February 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by CAPSLOCK /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Am I the only person to have received my box today?  Box 1, I think

Peanut Butter & Co Dark Chocolate Dreams and Smooth Operator 2 1.15 oz foil packets

Chick Pz honey roasted chickpea snacks, 1 oz Chips Ahoy chewy chocolate chip cookies with Reese's, 2 cookies Snack wells Yogurt Pretzels 100 calorie pack Plentils light sea salt lentil chips, .8 oz J&Ds Bacon-Flavored microwave popcorn, no size listed, looks like a single serving bag.   I gotta say, I'm underwhelmed.  I have had the box for four hours, and nothing is calling out to me to try it.  Here's hoping next month is awesome again.

Per their listed values, this box is worth maybe $3.50 if I divide full size values by amounts sent.  Luckily there isn't much I would want bigger servings of.
I received the same box yesterday!  I tried to calculate it in my head for the value ... the cookies were 1/2 of a full size and the bacon 1/3 ... I liked that there was a good theme this month and a decent variety of items.  I need to get braver about trying new things though which is supposed to be the point of these subscriptions LOL

The expiration date on my Plentils is 02/17.  Is yours that close as well?  I am wondering if these are a really short shelf-life item, or if we (I) just got old inventory.  I'm kinda "eh" about trying those and the ChickPz.

I've put Bacon Salt on popcorn before so I am interested to see how this popcorn compares in taste.  I'll have to make sure to pop it on a night that the kidlet is home so he can eat it if I don't like it.  

I guess I'm ok with some more mass-marketed snacks being included. If I love them, it's that much easier for me to pick then up while I'm out shopping. I wish I could say that for those wine biscuits I fell in love with and have to order online, hahah.

interesting, i wonder if it's because they put out the valentine's day box and they focused on that instead it seems different from the boxes i've seen the last couple of months

i still haven't gotten my shipping notice lol

Originally Posted by barbyechick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

interesting, i wonder if it's because they put out the valentine's day box and they focused on that instead it seems different from the boxes i've seen the last couple of months

i still haven't gotten my shipping notice lol
Me either, still waiting for ship notice.....
eusa_whistle.gif

My box (box 2) came. There is one difference from box 1.

I got (pic included):

Plentils (light sea salt)

ChickPz (sweet & spicy) (box 1 had honey roasted)
Chips Ahoy with Reeses
Peanut Butter & Co Dark Chocolate Dreams and Smooth Operator
Snackwells Yogurt Pretzels
J&D's Bacon Pop popcorn

Looks like box variations might be flavors of plentils and chickpz.

Not gonna lie, I am disappointed with this box. The sizes are all small, and for the first time I'm pretty sure the value isn't even the $7 paid. Hopefully next month is more exciting!

Originally Posted by brokenship /img/forum/go_quote.gif

No shipping notice here either
I've checked and every month my box ships around the 20th of the month. This will be my 4th box.

I've checked and every month my box ships around the 20th of the month. This will be my 4th box.
It ship every second Friday and for 10 days after that, so it should be earlier this month (doesnt seem like it for me) because the first Friday was so early in the month.

Originally Posted by brokenship /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It ship every second Friday and for 10 days after that, so it should be earlier this month (doesnt seem like it for me) because the first Friday was so early in the month.
I just went thru all my previous boxes and every one of them was shipped on the 20th of the month. I think it's where I fall on the list. I'll let you know if it changes for this month.

Originally Posted by NikNik455 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just went thru all my previous boxes and every one of them was shipped on the 20th of the month. I think it's where I fall on the list. I'll let you know if it changes for this month.
Odd. I always thought they sent the boxes by number. Last month (box 9) got shipped on the 25th, this month (box 1) the 8th. You must have crazy luck to always get the same date!

I think the latest date they promise I ship by this month is the 18th so keep us posted. It would be really unfair if some people were shipped out two weeks earlier if they promise a max 10 days

Do you guys get a shipping confirmation from Goodies? I haven't gotten one but I'm suppose to get this month's box. I'm getting box 9 but keep checking but it doesn't show any tracking or that it's been shipped.

Originally Posted by jewlsher /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Do you guys get a shipping confirmation from Goodies? I haven't gotten one but I'm suppose to get this month's box. I'm getting box 9 but keep checking but it doesn't show any tracking or that it's been shipped.
I'm getting box 9 and have no shipping info either. No worries, they ship them in waves so ours just hasn't been shipped yet. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

No shipping notice here, either.  They did put something up on their facebook claiming all of the boxes were sent out today...guess we'll see!

Back