Hautelook Beauty Bag

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got mine at 8:45 and I had to change from IE to MF. When was on IE even at 8 was telling me that the event was over. I guess I was able to grab one that was on hold and than became available.

The site shows them being completely sold out.. sort of. Or not available for purchase, to be correct.

However, I was able to get one ( probably someone's CC failed) by calling HL CS. 

You might try if you really want one. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> They are very nice and helpful!

For those who missed this sale, there are two other rather note-worthy sales. Beautybar.com has a lovely multi- brand beauty bag with a $150 total purchase.

And they have a sale on their Butter London polishes. 4./ $45 is a very good deal with free shipping. There's also a 6 polish special.

I went to Butter London's site for more info, wrote down which colors I liked most then went back to BeautyBar.com and looked for the shade there. ( Many less shades than the company website, but that's to be expected).Still a great sale that Butter London proper isn't offering.

I'm so excited about this bag! Today was such a long day and I just kept thinking about how excited I am that I snagged one.

I had a horrible time getting one this morning!!  I was having the same issues so I went outside onto my phone to use the mobile app.  The mobile app didn't "release" the bags for sale until 11:06 and by then they were all on hold. After constantly refreshing, I was able to score TWO!  So then I went to the Alex and Ani sale to buy somethings and then to another jewelry sale.  I noticed that time was running low on my cart so I went to my cart and I have no HOW but I accidentally hit DELETE on the two bags.  So then I had to start the refresh process all over again!!!!  The people walking in and out of my building were asking me if I was ok because I was cursing and pitching a fit!!  I was finally able to get a bag and then IMMEDIATELY checked out!  Ughh!!  What a morning!!!  I'm just super happy that I was able to get a bag. There are some things in there that I have wanted for a while.

I bought two of these bags. My account info shows an expected delivery date of 8/1 to 8/7. (I can't wait!)

So fretted with myself..... there were so many products that I've been wanting to try so I had stuck post-it notes all over the place to remind me. The past few weeks have not only been a blur to me but I've been a walking zombie. June 24th, my dear friend of 31 years was struck by a car going 75 mph while at work. His jaw was broken, pelvis shattered and wrist was also shattered. He suffers from COPD so things have been very tense with the three surgeries (in the midst of it he also had to have surgery on 2 blocked arteries) he's had to endure. He's a fighter and had been pushing hard to get past it all. He started walking again last Friday and was going to be moved to a rehab in the next few days. Thursday morning, he suffered a heart attack (blood clots clogged up his heart) and was revived twice. Doctors were giving him only a 50/50 chance, Then Friday morning @ 4:50, I received word that he had to be revived again and was undergoing surgery to have a pacemaker installed..... he's only 49 yrs old and I am, have been SO scared for him.   Anyways, to make a long story short, even with post-it notes staring in my face, I totally forgot until 11:10 a.m. Eastern time, once I remembered........ I started slinging stuff off of my desk to get to my computer like a complete madman.................. and they were totally sold-out in the blink of an eye! I am stalking like crazy in case they happen to come back and today, I'm ripping down all those stupid post-it notes which did nothing to help me to remember, lol!  

I'm sad I couldn't get one this time. I was at work and by the time I found a second to get onto Hautelook (about 45 minutes after the event started), they were already sold out. To make myself feel better I bought some stuff on Ulta to get their bonus bag, though it didn't have as nice of stuff in it. 

I'm sad I couldn't get one this time. I was at work and by the time I found a second to get onto Hautelook (about 45 minutes after the event started), they were already sold out. To make myself feel better I bought some stuff on Ulta to get their bonus bag, though it didn't have as nice of stuff in it. 
Lmao..... I did the exact same thing!

I missed out too, I was at work. So disappointed. I'm hoping they will put them up for sale again at another time, like they have done with past bags.

Good to know!  I just checked my account, it says "in transit", so hopefully, I will get an alert soon, too!

I got the same alert. Mine will be here tomorrow though. Yes, it's the Axiz Group.
I couldn't figure out what I was expecting when I received a delivery notification. I couldn't believe they sent the bags so fast! My estimated delivery dates were not until August. I am so happily surprised! I can't wait for that Molton Brown body wash...

I got the same alert. Mine will be here tomorrow though. Yes, it's the Axiz Group.
Ah-Ha!  I saw this on my My Choice account and had no idea who was sending me something.  Mine should be here tomorrow as well.

I got an unexpected UPS My Choice alert and after I saw everyone's posts in here I assumed it would be my bag but instead it says it's from EA Games except I didn't order anything from there and neither did my boyfriend. I didn't get home until after 6 and UPS actually got here before 6 for a change so I won't be able to pick it up from my apartment office until tomorrow. Kind of weird though... they left a note saying the date was June 3rd and that they'd be back for a second attempt on Wednesday but then I got an email saying it was delivered and at the office wtf.

eta Checked my account and aside from this weird mystery package, I also have one from Axizs Group as well! My bag should be here by Monday! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
Those of you who have received either the package or a UPS shipping alert, what does your Hautelook account say for the status of your order? I ask because I will be moving in a week and used my new address due to the late shipment date in early August. Now I am concerned it is going to be delivered to my new place before I move there! 

My Order Status still says "Ordered," but I am worried that it simply isn't updated....

I didn't get any UPS emails but when I checked my UPS my choice calendar view not only do I have Axizs Group being delivered on Monday but my Birchbox order is being delivered on Tuesday. Woot, been having a horrible night and this totally perked me up and gave me something to look forward to. Super excited :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Edit: to respond to quote

Those of you who have received either the package or a UPS shipping alert, what does your Hautelook account say for the status of your order? .
Mine still says it is being delivered Aug. 1-7th but from what a lot of people are seeing some are shipping early.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back