Hautelook Beauty Bag

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those of you who have received either the package or a UPS shipping alert, what does your Hautelook account say for the status of your order? I ask because I will be moving in a week and used my new address due to the late shipment date in early August. Now I am concerned it is going to be delivered to my new place before I move there! 

My Order Status still says "Ordered," but I am worried that it simply isn't updated....
My order status is still "ordered," but my bags are out for delivery today. You may want to give Hautelook a call and ask them if they can delay delivery. If you've already received tracking, UPS will allow you to reschedule your delivery. Hope that's helpful! Good luck!

Mine says in transit/receiving at Hautelook warehouse. I haven't received any kind of shipping notice or anything from them, so I guess being processed?

I never got a shipping notice, but my came today, via UPS!

It is really nice. They are very deluxe sized samples. This is the first time I've ever seen a sample sized lipgloss or nail polish mini, and they are adorable. 

The bag itself is good sized and very nice quality. I didn't like it in the picture, but it's quite lovely in person.

Thank you SO much, @! 

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think they send out any kind of shipping notice for these. I remember last time I bought one of showed up on My UPS app and I googled the name. It's some marketing company, so I'm guessing Hautelook doesn't even handle the shipping of these, they just sell them.

Mine should be there when I get home. Can't wait to go through it!

It's the same orange color that was shown in the picture; if there's a name in it, I am not seeing it. It says Matte on top of the lid, but I assume that's the finish?

It's the same orange color that was shown in the picture; if there's a name in it, I am not seeing it. It says Matte on top of the lid, but I assume that's the finish?
The only orange-y shades they sent out were Mistress or Access all Areas.  Is there anything on the little label on the back?  Mine has the name on the back label at the top right above the barcode.

I did some research (I'm bored) and the shade you received is Access all Areas.  It's a matte shade.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well don't I feel like an idiot! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> It does indeed say access all areas, and I really shouldn't embarrass myself by telling this but there's a little black arrow looking thing to the right and up a little...and I thought they were telling me I could access more info by peeling that off!  :lol:

I got Pool Party. It is a nice summer medium blue. The mini polish and lip glosses are so cute! I am glad I got this bag I will use everything but the perfume.

Another Cupcake Queen here. I've been pouring over my bag and I think this is the best beauty bag they've released so far. 

I got the Ciate mini in "Chinchilla", and it is gorge! A lovely pale grey/blue. Absolutely loved this bag, except for the lippies, but I already figured I would try to trade those off. Best Hautelook bag yet!

Got mine yesterday! Pool Party as well. So excited! May swap/gift the Bottega Venetta fragrance as it's not really my style but I'm really happy with everything. I even like the bag everything came in. The biggest bummer is that I got it when I got home yesterday and the Stila gloss would have looked awesome with the dress I wore to work that day haha.

Anyone have any idea when a winter Hautelook Beauty Bag might me making an appearance?

Back