Hello Waffle (non-Visage)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did an all Hello Waffle Catssic Literature look using Edgar Allen Purr, The Great Catsby and the Call Me Ishmeow and The Portrait of Purrian Gray that my awesome Santa @@MIKAGlam sent me and it turned out so beautiful! So much shimmery blue, and I was pleased to see that on the eye, Edgar Allen Purr really reflected that deep navy, because it looked black when I watched it.

I so wanted to take a pic because I loved how it turned out, but I cried most off before I got there... long story, I'm emotional, it happens, LOL. Hopefully I can recreate the look!

Hello Waffle opens in less than a week with a sale! What do I need? I only have a few from the catssic literature collection so any recommendations are welcome!

Hello Waffle opens in less than a week with a sale! What do I need? I only have a few from the catssic literature collection so any recommendations are welcome!
I just tried her lip products and love the tinted lip balms and the lip glosses, so if Christine has any of thoseI would highly recommend them. I'm definitely grabbing the new Archer collection during the sale, low buy be damned, since there will be a sale and limited GWP. And really there's not a single product of hers that you can go wrong with, but I love her blushes and face products.

I'm relieved the new collection is ( a ) Archer and ( b ) all-matte.  I've never seen the show, and I'm not a fan of mattes (and by "not a fan," I mean "actively avoid").  I don't need it!  I can go back to the original plan of Alternate Universe (I kind of wish there was a Lincoln shadow, but we can't have everything, and at least there's a Gene shade!) this month and then save up for the Painted Flowers collection once it comes back in full swing!

I'm not a big Archer fan, but I'm a HUGE H. Jon Benjamin fan (Home Movies is one of my favorite shows ever, and everyone needs to Youtube "Home Movies McGuirk" to watch a best-of clip. FUNNIEST. CHARACTER. EVER). I was also a HUGE fan of the creators' other show, Frisky Dingo. If you're a huge Archer fan, you need to watch Frisky Dingo. If you're not a big Archer fan but love hilarious cartoons, watch Frisky Dingo. 

What do you think of her lipsticks/lip balms? I'm wondering if I should pick one at today's sale?
I think they are very nice, the lip balms are more like lipsticks, they aren't glossy at all. And the lip glosses are definitely nice, but aren't a traditional lip gloss formula either. Hard to describe, but more like a liquid lipstick. I have a few of the ones that will be available tomorrow, and *Sigh* is my favorite, Audrey 2 is also really pretty.

OMG, @@Kelly Silva how come I've only just realized Evolution of a Foodie is your blog! I've been reading your reviews since I got interested in indies - which is not long but still - and found them best and most useful ever! I just went to look at the swatches and it only hit me. I'm really blind sometimes...

Anyway, thank you for your opinion and great reviews I can't stop browsing :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@ohsailor. Ditto. I was on a new buy but it is so easy for me to rationalize indie purchases. The value is good, and the shadows will last for ages since they are just minerals, and not really anything likely to spoil. Also, I like supporting women in industry, instead of a big powerhouse like Sephora that already has enough of my Money. What did everyone order?

I ordered the full size Duchess collection, a halfling Finishing Powder, and all the lip products I didn't have yet. Which is basically everything that was not from Kitty Kingdom. Needed the full size Duchess for the label art, because I love Archer, and having the label art looks much nicer for review!

I got the full size catassic (I couldn't resist the kitty's, and the shades were nice). I got a half size 1000 likes. The shimmers were so pretty. I got one full size matte pink from the Archer collection I think. I am always looking for the perfect pink. I tried two lips and two blushes 1/2 size. Then I cut myself off. Lol.

I got 5 full size shadows from Catssic Literature collection so far. I like so many other things, too but I'm really broke at the moment. I'm selling some stuff atm so may buy more if some money makes its way to my pp account LOL

I ordered a full size of the Duchess Collection (ITS HER ART! THE ART GETS ME EVERY TIME!!)

A Jane Pawston lippie

3 each from the Dec and Jan Visage Extras- Bah! Humbug, Marley Contour, Saru and Kiji

Alternate Universe Extra 2: Phillip and White Tulip (the White Tulip ep is my favorite- probably everyone's, and I had to grab it since it's being discontinued)

Pride (I want the entire Ouroboros collection!!)

Hot Cross Bunnies

and a halfling of Gryphon!

Seriously, DO NOT HAVE THE MONEY FOR ALL OF THAT BUT THE ARTWORK FOR DUCHESS GOT ME UGH to be fair to myself, I have been REALLY good otherwise. I still feel soooo guilty but giddy at the same time haha!

Also, Christine is doing the SWEETEST THING EVER for me but I don't know if I should post what it is but ughhhh I want to shout from the mountains how amazing she is!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back