Hello Waffle (non-Visage)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@@ohsailor AHH I forgot about the visage extras! I should have ordered more Inu & Kiji!

And also, yeah Christine really is the sweetest. She always goes so above & beyond for her customers!
She so does!! Let me put it this way; She's putting a LOT of trust into me, which makes me feel really warm and fuzzy inside.

I caved and placed an order late last night. I got a full size of Rose Champagne, which is discontinued, and halflings of Fey, Golden Stairs, Ocelot, and Can't or Won't.   I can't get enough rose gold, and those mattes look beautiful. 

@@ohsailor, you best not have ordered things that were on your wishlist (AKA I SEE YOU ORDERING JANE PAWSTON WHEN I GOTCHU ONE) 
OH SHIT I FORGOT I PUT JANE PAWSTON ON MY LIST!! IT'S THE ONLY THING!! I WAS REALLY CAREFUL OTHERWISE AHHHHH FORGIVE ME. I HAVE BEEN SO GOOD OTHERWISE!!

Shiiiiiet I wonder if I can cancel my Jane Pawston now I NEED AN EMOTICON WITH A HALO 

You can't go wrong with two Jane Pawstons. You never know when tragedy will hit and you'll drop a jar. Especially with pets in the house who like to get nosy when you are doing makeup...or is that just my cats lol. 

I got my order yesterdayyyy!! I did submit my first order like 2 minutes into the sale. Here's all the things (I blacked out a few things so @@ohsailor doesn't get her present spoiled  :p ) PLUS, here's a little look I did  :)

[SIZE=14.4444446563721px] Waffle Haul .jpg[/SIZE]

Waffle Look.jpg

I used Audrey V2, Bubblegum Blush, Rose Champagne, Lumps (GWP), and Lust on da eyes :)

Last edited by a moderator:
My order shipped Wednesday! Not only am I going to receive the entire Duchess collection, Visage extras, and 4-5 extra shadows I ordered (as posted above) I'm going to get...

THE ENTIRE CAT (KITTY?) KINGDOM COLLECTION. You know, that HUGE collection that cost around a total of $200? Well, if you ordered it on Black Friday Weekend, you could get it for around $165. Christine is so amazing, she has done me two huge favors that I don't know if I should detail, but it has meant so much to me because I had the worst Christmas of my life (it was like everyone, from my parents to my sister to friends, decided they were going to see how much they could all hurt me. I know how dramatic this all sounds, but I'm still trying to repair relationships from what happened, and I don't think I'll ever have a relationship with my sister and many of those friends ever again). The amount of kindness she has shown me means so much, and my REAL Christmas has been in January, when my new friends I have met on this board showed so much kindness and friendship- and I don't mean through material objects, I mean throughh being true friends, people I can talk to. Ah, I have digressed, but I'm tearing up now, thinking about how lucky I feel to have found this board. 

@@meaganola, I owe you dinner and drinks and a Twin Peaks marathon watching session for creating this indie community.

I just got my order today and everything looks so cute and pretty. I got full sizes of Franz Katfka, Purr-ride and Purr-rejudice, Portrait of Purrian Gray, Catticus Finch and Call Me Ishmeow from Catssic Literature collection and I'm in love with the shades and the art! Gorgeous! I also have Lumps as GWP and a sample of Mozart, which I asked for.

Incidentally, I also got my Pixie Epoxy order today together with a free Dinosaur Plushie mini jar and it's a marvellous silver gray color.

I can't wait to play with all the goodies, it's been a seriously great indie day :3

@@ohsailor LOVE YOU FOREVERRRR ELLA <3 We are always here for you and all the fake friends can eff off!

On topic, halfling blushes are the bomb! They only have 3 little holes too so much less mess. I do wish all blushes would come in the little sparrow jars that have the twisty thing that covers holes. Better for travel! 

Back