Holiday 2014 Limited Edition **Spoilers**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pity, I was looking forward to this, If this was anything like last years, I would have bought it. But I don't need any of those products, although I like the polish. A great deal if you can use those things though,

I would like to see a 20% off coupon for a year of glossy. If anyone find one, please give me a holler. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
They have a 20% deal going on!

Nabbed one for $20!  It is beautiful and though I have tons of red polish... that particular red is amazing and I have several golds that will pair nicely with it.  

I am happy everyone on the fence with this box got it for half off. But, this thread is going to be very painful for those of us that paid $40 for something that hasn't even shipped and most likely cannot be discounted! Ugh. Trying to get over this.  Perhaps a Pumpkin beer with a cinnamon sugar rim will do the trick.

FYI, for anyone who was wondering if the $20 LE would be honored, I saw this on FB:

"The orders that were made via GLOSSYBOX error will be honored. However, kindly note that the promotion is for 20% off, so the accidental discount of $20 will not be applied to any past, pending or future orders. We hope this clarifies!"

It was in a response to someone who asked if the $20 off would be honored.  So I think those of us who got through with this (or $1 monthly subs or some such) are in the clear, but that it is 20% going forward.

Just got an email that I can't get the discount since it's not for existing orders. I'm pretty irritated that I paid $40 for this at this point and now am going to try and cancel the whole thing. I'm not sure if they'll let me. I tried to respond to the email and it said I now have to reopen the case, so I went to reopen it and I have no password set up for the help site. I entered my email so that they can assign me one. I'm getting even more irritated!

I'm no longer a subscriber, but if I were, I'd be unsubbing in a huff right now. 

FYI, for anyone who was wondering if the $20 LE would be honored, I saw this on FB:

"The orders that were made via GLOSSYBOX error will be honored. However, kindly note that the promotion is for 20% off, so the accidental discount of $20 will not be applied to any past, pending or future orders. We hope this clarifies!"

It was in a response to someone who asked if the $20 off would be honored. So I think those of us who got through with this (or $1 monthly subs or some such) are in the clear, but that it is 20% going forward.
That was me! I had to know or else I was going to contact PayPal.

I am in pack mode. Not that this means anything but, I was surprised to see a bit of an update.

Mine came today.  I ordered it on Thanksgiving so I'm pleased with the turnaround time.  I think the perfume will work for me and it's a pretty generous size.  For $20, I'm happy.

I'll be sad to let Glossybox go when my yearly sub runs out but I really need to cut back; my student loan payments are killing me.  Canceled a few other boxes today.

I got mine a few days ago, and today I used some of the products for the first time - I think this box is really good. I paid the full $40 and I would pay it again, because so far the lipgloss and eyeliner are amazing, and I have the mascara ready to go for the next time I open one. The perfume smells nice, but isn't my style but I will keep it because I can find use for it.

The other items I haven't tried, but I think this box was totally worth it. Also the box its self is soooo pretty, I need to find something that I can put in it that will keep it on display!

@@Shalott ~ Glad you like the box at the $40 price. I paid $40 as well. I was staring at photos of the contents today wondering if I will give any of it as a gift.   But, a lot of these items are new to me so, I think I may keep it all for me!  Mine should be arriving tomorrow.

@@Kookymama Yep, definitely. I do think though that I would have been pissed if everything had been crap, pardon my language. Since there is so much I can use, and everything but the perfume is full sized it makes it a good deal for me, even at full price! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I think this box was so well curated. First thing I did was smell the perfume, and I really like it :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Yes, I know is more red, but hey no complaints here lol  :lol:  both reds are different and beautiful. Would have prefer it at a discounted price, but very happy either way :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Got my box today.  I was overwhelmed with all the product!  Funny enough, I am glad there is no pressure of surveys. 

I cannot say enough great things about this box. I'm definitely going to buy another just to avoid paying full price for all the products I loved so much.

I wasn't overly excited about the Korres, but it's instantly become one of my all time favorite mascaras. And the eyeliner is a total win for me since I only wear liquid/gel liner daily, never shadow. I wore the lipstick to a holiday party this weekend and it was perfect. The perfume smells great as well. I like the lip butter and while I won't get much use out of the pigment, they're still a welcome addition.

LOVE! I only wish I could have gotten in on the Black Friday price error, I would have snagged as many as I could have.

Back