Holiday Spruce Up Cravebox

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a feeling I'm getting this box instead of the coffee box....uh. I got a bunch of Tide pods from my Orgullosa/Vocalpoint party already plus samples. They need to change the name of the Cravebox to, 'Hit or Miss!'

Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wow, it looks like so many people are upset about this one that they have been doing some refunding, at least based on the responses to this (on Facebook):
  Quote: If you have comments, questions or complaints about anyCravebox you've received, please contact us at [email protected]. We'll take good care of you!

They sure didn't take good care of the people that received the Tasty Favorites box which is another one that was valued at less than we paid. I refuse to participate in the childish lotteries anymore with CraveBox after the Tasty Favorites box. Many, many people complained about that one due to the low value and all we received was "sorry you didn't like it, you may cancel if you wish." So, I canceled with no regrets. 

Wow, definitely seems like a let down box. I haven't even been checking tracking because it's not really worth being excited for. My first box (Dog Lovers) was AWESOME and had a great value. The beauty one was mediocre, but I liked the products enough that it was worth it. This one seems like junk and under value and the coffee one is my next one coming, so I'm hoping that one is great. If not, I think I'll wait until the second dog lovers then just stop. This box just seems like something went missing along route?

On this box I was glad I looked at the spoilers so that I would be prepared, but I have to say I just opened my box and seeing it all in person makes it so much worse.  I really thought I had gone through my disappointment/regret after first peaking at the contents, but the disappointment/regret is starting all over again.  I know the Thanksgiving box was kinda a reach, but the coupon for the cards/stationary made it fine with me.  This one not even close.  Thank goodness my Glossybox arrived at the same time!

I e-mailed them!  I wasn't rude or obnoxious, I just stated plainly that I was disappointed with the Thanksgiving box already and that the Holiday box seemed like a waste of money.  I told them that I wanted to continue purchasing Cravebox, but that they need to go back to what has worked for them in the past - more quality boxes with a variety of items.  I ended with "Please give us something to 'Crave'!"  I don't know if I'll get a refund but at least I'm adding my voice of annoyance about this box.

I noticed that they have a "teen" box coming soon and for some reason I'm really curious about this one.. if they get their act together I might try to get that one!

I got the same refund message from the CEO.. though it's definitely a canned message that they're sending out to everyone who complains since there's obviously a LOT of complaints, I really do hope they learn from this box.. I want to get more boxes!

I am so happy that they are refunding people who complain. I went ahead and sent them a nice email about how dissapointed I was.

I am so happy that they are refunding people who complain. I went ahead and sent them a nice email about how dissapointed I was.

I kinda hate being the one to complain, but at least they are refunding people. It seems like they'd be better off doing it across the board maybe..? Some people may not complain but may just choose to not purchase anymore boxes. But I guess there probably are some people who are happy.

Originally Posted by SiriusDreamer /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I e-mailed them!  I wasn't rude or obnoxious, I just stated plainly that I was disappointed with the Thanksgiving box already and that the Holiday box seemed like a waste of money.  I told them that I wanted to continue purchasing Cravebox, but that they need to go back to what has worked for them in the past - more quality boxes with a variety of items.  I ended with "Please give us something to 'Crave'!"  I don't know if I'll get a refund but at least I'm adding my voice of annoyance about this box.

I noticed that they have a "teen" box coming soon and for some reason I'm really curious about this one.. if they get their act together I might try to get that one!
It looks like they have another holiday box "coming soon" but when I click on "Notify me" there's jno box to check to be notified yet.

I also received a refund, though I was not expecting it! I sort of feel bad, because I really just had emailed them to suggest they maintain their themes better.

I also complained and they are giving me a refund. I thought there would be more candles with a holiday theme or some decor items for the home. I was so disappointed that it was all cleaning items. Well im getting a refund so no more complaining ha ha. 

I look forward to the coffee lovers and the next holiday one :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I ended up sending a polite email explaining my disappointment in the box. When I hear "holiday spruce up", doing a load of laundry doesn't come to mind. I think the part that bothered me the most was including items that go on an assumption that everyone has a dishwasher or everyone has carpeted floors. I have no dishwasher and my floors are hardwood, so right off the bat, half the box is useless. I was expecting cleaning products or some new scrubby thing, not what was sent.

I hope the coffee lover's box is better.

I am also getting a refund.  I was also expecting candles and new sprays with a festive scenets.  I have no dishwasher or carperts.

I am getting a refund also! I was totally expecting candles or maybe a nice room spray in a holiday scent. Not "free" samples that I can get anywhere. What a dud... 

Originally Posted by vugrl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am getting a refund also! I was totally expecting candles or maybe a nice room spray in a holiday scent. Not "free" samples that I can get anywhere. What a dud... 
I didnt even think of candles but that would have been amazing, i think some of you girls would make better curators then the ones who did this box! I was hoping for maybe holiday scented fabreeze, maybe dish detergent (lots of dishes for the holiday) a swiffer pad with maybe a cupon for a swiffer. etc. things that really are useful for cleaning during the holiday. i agree these free sample things are the same as going to the brands site and requesting them for free.

Back