Holiday Spruce Up Cravebox

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Emr410 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ummm I just got mine and it REALLY sucks! I could get the items myself for less than I paid...

1 tide pod

1 febreeze set and refresh

1 Oxy clean dish washing booster

1 Bissel stain lifting pad

And a $1 coupon for mean green cleaner and a $2 coupon for biz
Thanks so much for the spoiler.  Can't believe this is worth $13 in their eyes!! I definitely will be requesting a refund when I receive my box.  I still haven't received items from the Thanksgiving box!!  What is going on with Cravebox?

Originally Posted by SiriusDreamer /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I e-mailed them!  I wasn't rude or obnoxious, I just stated plainly that I was disappointed with the Thanksgiving box already and that the Holiday box seemed like a waste of money.  I told them that I wanted to continue purchasing Cravebox, but that they need to go back to what has worked for them in the past - more quality boxes with a variety of items.  I ended with "Please give us something to 'Crave'!"  I don't know if I'll get a refund but at least I'm adding my voice of annoyance about this box.

I noticed that they have a "teen" box coming soon and for some reason I'm really curious about this one.. if they get their act together I might try to get that one!
Well said!  It seems this is happening with alot of subs.  They're really great in the beginning and then slowly go down hill.  I mean really!!!  You should definintely request a refund.  You should'nt pay for something if you're disappointed and they didn't meet your expectation.  If they won't refund you, try the credit card co.  But it seems they're cooperating on that front.

Originally Posted by DragonChick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It looks like they have another holiday box "coming soon" but when I click on "Notify me" there's jno box to check to be notified yet.
Really/  I never received a notification about that box.  Just as well.  I need to take a break from them and subs in general.

Or at least some FUN and novel cleaning...come on now! At least the summer spruce up box, while still not exciting, had the cool foaming glass cleaner...this is just bad. I should be a curator.

This box was even worth than expected. The OxiClean is nice, but this just does not scream holiday spruce up to me at all. It screams laundry day.

We have a dishwasher but it already does a good job. I agree, It was a disappointing box.

Did anyone else notice that the majority of products in the box were EXACTLY the same free samples that various websites had offered over the past few months?  The tide pod is almost always available as a free sample, the Febreeze set/refresh was a free sample back during the summer (same exact scent and everything), and the Bissel was a sample (or maybe a rebate, I can't recall) back in the Spring/early Summer.

Back