How to NOT sweat your makeup off...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the post I did recommend doing a patch test. Because it is a chemical ingredient it can be an irritant.

OMG!!! I'm definitely going to look into this product! I sweat so easily it's not even funny...I literally have large beads of sweat on my nose and my upper lip just sitting around in the summer doing nothing...(eww). I've been looking for something like this but with no luck so thanks so much for the info!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Keysten /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'd like to try this out. I live in Sunny Florida where its ALWAYS hot. My only concern would be if this product would make my face break out. That is what I would worry about too.

Originally Posted by sooner_chick /img/forum/go_quote.gif I hear wearing a thin layer of Milk Of Magnesia works as well. Milk of Magnesia/Mylanta works quite well for me.
laughing.gif

This would be great for goin out dancin. Also, I needed this stuff yesterday. I was at a barbeque in the hot, humid sun and my face kept sweating. I hate trying to blot my face because of sweat.

I looked online and the Pro Face is only like $8. The Hydrosal is like $35. I think I would be willing to give the Pro Face a try for only $8!!

It is said that aluminium in antiperspirants can cause breast cancer, so I wonder how that would affect our body if put on he face.

Sounds pretty interesting. I would really need it when i go out. I'm with you Amanda, I'm the girl at the club that everybody stops what they're doing to watch me. (I"m not bragging, i'm just from a country area, and I'm kinda like a ghetto rock princess!)

Originally Posted by AngelaGM /img/forum/go_quote.gif I dance like Elaine from Seinfeld, it is not a pretty sight! Lol!
add_wegbrech.gif

I love Seinfeld! Remember when the had her on video dancing? haha!
laughing.gif

That's cool, I try so hard not to sweat in general. Like hardcore working out (which I don't workout anyway, I'm too lazy, but I walk a lot, so it's ok) or dancing ( I can't dance anyway) or being in the sun too long (which is ok, cause you would think it would be hot in Southern cali, but not here. But I'd prob try that stuff if I found it at a store.

Thank you so much for posting this! I just got my bottle today- and of course it's really cold outside (for once). The ProFace is different than I expected- I was thinking it was a gel, but it's a liquid that you put on with a cotton ball.

I did try a patch test- I have really dry sensitive skin so I just put a little on near my ear. It has a lot of alcohol in it- it made my skin feel very dry and tight- but no rash or anything. I need to do some experimenting to see if I can get it to work without being too drying.

My husband is from Finland and sweats anytime it's above 60- he's looking forward to this one too!

I always have an issue with my makeup running, so this helped a lot, thanks!

Originally Posted by starkraving /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thank you so much for posting this! I just got my bottle today- and of course it's really cold outside (for once). The ProFace is different than I expected- I was thinking it was a gel, but it's a liquid that you put on with a cotton ball.
I did try a patch test- I have really dry sensitive skin so I just put a little on near my ear. It has a lot of alcohol in it- it made my skin feel very dry and tight- but no rash or anything. I need to do some experimenting to see if I can get it to work without being too drying.

My husband is from Finland and sweats anytime it's above 60- he's looking forward to this one too!

Keep us posted.

interesting, but i'm not a big fan of anything that blocks the pores on my face. could cause a breakout!

I've used the Proface liquid, I just dab it on lightly with a cotton ball, let it dry, then do makeup, works pretty well.

Carol

Back