How to NOT sweat your makeup off...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So how does this work...do u put the proface liquid first, then moisturizer, etc.etc? Or skip the moisturizer on parts with the proface liquid?

Any input would help. I'd really like to try this product.

TIA!

these days i sweat just standing still! lmao~ i'd love to test it on women in menopause! that would be the ultimate test!

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif You can buy it online.
Actually dancing would be the only reason I would wear it. I look a mess when I go out. I am one of the few girls that really get down dancing, I don't do that cute sexy grind stuff. I'm a hardcore dance-aholic. I have a DJ who calls me his mascot...haah.

Thats how i am, I be dancing for real at clubs. People come up to me all the time complimenting my dancing. The drawback is that I be sweating hard feeling really gross.
Please post a review after you buy this, i am very interested

Interesting find, I wonder how well it works...I wonder if it makes you break-out but I am sure like all products for some it will and others it won't!

wow this sounds so cool!! I'd really love to try it! Is it sold in any stores or just online? I'd love to not sweat my face off!!!

A trick I've used all my life (I'm a ballet dancer and have performed in make-up since I was 3 lol): Spray that "Freeze" hairspray on your face after you apply your make-up, let dry, and spray again. You'll still sweat but you'd never be able to notice it make-up wise. It's how we all did it in my dance company.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by sat-chit-ananda /img/forum/go_quote.gif I don't think this would be of much use to me as I sweat more from my scalp than from the face. It wouldn't prevent the sweat rolling down my face from my scalp from ruining my makeup. So far, a sealant like Ben Nye Final Seal over makeup in combination with a face primer under makeup seems to be my most effective makeup preservation technique. Can you please tell me where to buy Ben Nye Final Seal from? TIA

I need to get me some of that stuff....there is nothing attracitve about a woman with her face melting off
frown.gif
i also heard that "Milk of Magnesia" works i heard something about it on the Trya show...you put it on first i think before your make up.

Originally Posted by PaperFlowers /img/forum/go_quote.gif A trick I've used all my life (I'm a ballet dancer and have performed in make-up since I was 3 lol): Spray that "Freeze" hairspray on your face after you apply your make-up, let dry, and spray again. You'll still sweat but you'd never be able to notice it make-up wise. It's how we all did it in my dance company.
smile.gif
itd be quite damaging to the skin right ? using hair spray??

Hmm... I've tried the milk of magnesia thing as a mask to try and cut down on my oily skin and it didn't seem to do much.. I only tried to do it under my makeup a couple of times, because It seemed like a big pain in the butt and I'm very time limited, but I'm not sure it did much there either.

Yeah, I'm one of those people who are scared to try products too, because I'm afraid they'll break me out. Lol. and I have OILY skin. On hot summer days I have to stay out of the heat as much as possible and powder like crazy if I do wear makeup. Sometimes I'm just so tired of the oil and sweating that I won't apply makeup until it cools down. I usually have no other choice but to reapply my makeup by the time the sun starts to set if I want to go out with friends because my face looks Soo cakey. Argh.

I should try the hairspray thing... and I actually have a makeup sealant by Kryolan that I bought for facepainting, but I don't use it much because I'm always afraid that I'll accidentally get some in my eyes, cuz it STINGS LIKE THE DEVIL. lol. Then again, I'm desperate enough to try anything with how much I wear makeup, lol.

Does anyone else care to share their personal experience with this product? I'm interested in knowing more.

Back