I WILL lose weight!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by love2482 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm with you honey. I decided I need to lose some weight too. Let's support eachother!! Thanks! We can do this!

Originally Posted by Kimmers86 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I gave in and ate a piece of pie today.
fight.gif
That's me, fighting with myself. Damn pie and it's deliciousness. Oh well... You know, it's ok to have a little cheat once and a while. Just don't go over board!

And as far as not having a blender, I got mine for like...15 bucks at walmart. It's a "smoothie maker" I love it! And if you dont have room for a big one, they have little bitty cheap blenders, or the hand held kind. Power Smoothies are good for you, and can totally take the place of a meal here and there. Their super fast too.

and I agree with Venus. I work only work the norm...8-5 5 days a week, but I'm about to pick up a second job. Anyway, I cook after I get home from work, or on weekends. I make enough to last me a while, and put it into containers. Then when I go to get food for the rest the day in the mornings, I just pick a container. Couldn't be quicker.

Good luck with it all...really. I know it's not easy. I'm still adjusting, but i'd better do it fast before i move in w/ my boyfriend : That's how he eats all the time...he's turned into some kind of health nut.

even if you did cheat it doesnt mean you should go crazy and eat bad things. Thats what ive stopped doing. Ill have alittle something but it doesnt give me an excuse to go overboard and eat like crazy.

I do...I cheat and do it like crazy. Once a week, I take one meal and eat whatever i want, how ever much I want. Over time the food i eat has become better for me during those meals. My body likes the healthy stuff...and doesn't act well towards fatty foods anymore. Makes me sick...but I still cheat. It gives me a reason to keep going good. I just remind myself that in a few days I'll have a chance to pig out on..pizza or...bueno...or mcdonalds...or whatever I want. I think it's a good thing. It doesn't bust my diet, and i dont feel bad about it.

Kimmers, I understand how hard it is. I wish you all the luck in the world. Honestly, Weight Watchers is the best thing that has ever happened to me. And I have screwed up even on this diet, believe me. This morning was horrible, I went to Golden Corral with my sister for breakfast and I have been doing pretty well the past few days. But when I do stuff like that, I just get right back on it the next meal or day. I stuffed myself this morning and ate way too much dessert. However, if you don't do that every once in a while, you will regret your diet and purge later. If I can do it, anyone can do it.
smile.gif

well i wish you good luck it's hard i have been thrugh it but nice feeling at the end i lost 50lb and it take along time but i feel happy and proud of what i did ,

you know what i had that same problem eat even when i'm not hungry till now i some times do,so never give up ,try make your time busy so you won't need to eat .

Back