I'm a boy but I want to look like a girl - I need fashion/makeup tips!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Darla /img/forum/go_quote.gif Girlyboy i would definitely say that if you can do it shaving your legs is quite a sensual experience. You mentioned that you didn't want to freak out your GF but have you considered that it might not be like that. If she truly is into you I think there is a fair amount of acceptance on her part. I would venture to say that a lot of the the females responding to this thread would back me up on that. So don't completely put that idea out of your mind and it might turn out that it is something that you can share.
I can tell you, that to have a partner that completely accepts you and enjoys taking part in the transformation process it is simply the best! It by far have been some of the most enjoyable crossdressing experiences I have had.

I agree. Give her a chance to accept it before making decisions about how she would feel.

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif I agree. Give her a chance to accept it before making decisions about how she would feel. thanks Dalylah that is a great point to make.

Acceptance is such a huge part of just about everything it takes to make you feel full and happy.

In all fairness, you need to be honest with yourself utmost. Before doing anything drastic, you need to carefully think about what your short term and long term goals may be and then confront your partner and let either him or her know what it is you think, feel and would like to achieve in the near and distant future.

Above all else, your partner should always know from the beginning if you aspire to be a girl or anything out of the ordinary. You need their full support and they completely deserve your honesty. You may be very surprised just how open and accepting most people can be when they know they can completely trust the one they are with.

Originally Posted by Chaeli /img/forum/go_quote.gif Acceptance is such a huge part of just about everything it takes to make you feel full and happy. In all fairness, you need to be honest with yourself utmost. Before doing anything drastic, you need to carefully think about what your short term and long term goals may be and then confront your partner and let either him or her know what it is you think, feel and would like to achieve in the near and distant future.

Above all else, your partner should always know from the beginning if you aspire to be a girl or anything out of the ordinary. You need their full support and they completely deserve your honesty. You may be very surprised just how open and accepting most people can be when they know they can completely trust the one they are with.

Sigh no no, my gf, or actually fiance, already does sort of know about me. Shes seen websites Ive gone to and such and she does not approve, so we dont talk about it. Its hard. I dont want to loser her but I cant seem to shake this side of me either, its all very conflicting....On one hand I'd love to just be a normal girl and be with a man, and the other side I want to just be 'normal' and be with her and have a family. Ask me anyday and I'll change my mind 100000 times!

IMHO.... better make up your mind before you get married as to which path you really want.... changing horses in the middle of the stream will only bring sadness and sorrow to everyone involved especially if you have a family..... My wife doesn't approve either but we have an understanding..... and it works for us...

Girlyboy what Karren says is really important. If you ever happen to check out any of the CD websites this issue is at the heart of a lot of disagreements between couples and potentially the big white elephant in the room.

You really have to learn what your level of comfort is and that of your future spouse. Do you think you would suppress your desire to dress if that's what she wanted? Or perhaps like Karren suggests to maybe only do it when she is not present. I guess that is the big question what would she accept in terms of your dressing. I agree with Karren you two really need to sort this out.

Sigh yes I agree withyou all too, its just hard to do. Honestly if I could dress and be girly away from her it would satisfy me I think. For now I just wanna stay in the closet and have fun here with all you girls
smile.gif

If it were easy to do.... all men would be crossdressing publicly!!! lol

Originally Posted by reesesilverstar /img/forum/go_quote.gif Another Houstonian!
Welcome to MUT!!!

I didn't know you lived in Houston, Reese!! I grew up there.... off the 610 loop... Beechnut Blvd near the old Meyerland Shopping Center.... Bellaire ish....

Dear Christina,

I just wanted to ask you something i'm like you and my parents don't accept that... for example they won't let me dress like a girl. What should i do?

sorry hun, if you live with them its just hard.  youll just have to express yourself through my androgyness dress, like maybe girls pants or a girls shirt, if you arent afraid of getting made fun of at school.  all i did was dress up in my moms clothes when I was home alone and that was enough until I got out on my own..youll have to make due!

[SIZE=11pt]Hi Christina, and welcome to MUT!
I have a few suggestions which can make you look more feminine.
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]001.[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] Make sure not to wear too dramatic makeup. You could end up looking like a trans – nothing wrong with them, they just don’t look like women the the way I think you want to.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]002.[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] Do contouring to create a more feminine look.

Hope it helped. Feel free to write me if you have further questions ^_  ^
[/SIZE]

I have no makeup tips since I pretty much suck at makeup, but those of you with big feet should check out Nordstrom Rack and Last Chance. They've got shoes for women up to size 13! (Makes me feel better about my 9.5-10 feet knowing there are other girls with bigger feet)

Right on...! Jeans and a cover up top are perfect. You look fabulous btw, very pretty and feminine.

The best tip that I can give you is Jesus loves you very much.  I know that isn't what you asked us for, but I feel like you needed to hear that:)

Originally Posted by PurpleStrawberi /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The best tip that I can give you is Jesus loves you very much.  I know that isn't what you asked us for, but I feel like you needed to hear that:)
Please do not take offense at this, but if you're going to spread religious propaganda, would you do it via PM? If a burden has been placed on your heart, privacy isn't a bad thing.

Originally Posted by PurpleStrawberi /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I view this as a very inappropriate comment, and as someone who is transgendered, I'll tell you that it's very rude, not to mention judgmental. Who do you think you are to judge anyone else?

And Jesus never once said anything about transgendered people.

Back