Influenster "Mom Box"

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going to do that tomorrow, I figure its free so I can't really complain too much about it. Its just that if they tell me I'm going to get one then ask me to review them and complete challenges for them, then I'd need the products to review. What happens if we don't take part in the challenges? Do we get banned? I haven't even checked in my box because I have no box to check in. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> oh well.

Originally Posted by mirandamanda /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Going to do that tomorrow, I figure its free so I can't really complain too much about it. Its just that if they tell me I'm going to get one then ask me to review them and complete challenges for them, then I'd need the products to review. What happens if we don't take part in the challenges? Do we get banned? I haven't even checked in my box because I have no box to check in. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> oh well.
Your should def call them tomorrow. I thought my box had gotten stolen last week. I called them and they said if I hadnt received it by this Monday (that just passes) they would track it for me and send another if needed. I dont think you will get disqualified or banned. They seemed pretty good about sending out replacements. Hopefully your box will pop up soon.

Anyone else still waiting for pics that are â€under reviewâ€?
All of mine are, and have been that way for a while. 

I have yet to take a picture of a glass of tea, though.  I need to do that today, because I don't know how long it we've got to do this.

What happens if we don't take part in the challenges? Do we get banned? I haven't even checked in my box because I have no box to check in. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> oh well.
From what I understand, it's a very serious offense, and hitmen are brought in, lol.  Nah, it just means that you're pretty much out of the running for more boxes. 

They just emailed me that they'll track Voxboxes next week. I like Influenster but I'm beginning to appreciate tracking information more and more with each box I get.

I am having issues with trying to earn the Mom Superstar badge. I posted a pic of the Dentek flosser to FB 2 days ago. My profile is still showing "incomplete" for the Dentek part of the badge. FB is not allowing me to tag Influenster or the brand in my post. Is that why Influenster is not giving me credit for it? I have already spent waaay too much time on this, and it's so frustrating that it's not working for me, or that they're not acknowledging my post. I have more pics ready to post (cookie, tea, Ivory), but I don't want to take the time to do it if I'm doing it wrong, or if it's not going to be accepted by Influenster. Has anyone else earned their badge who could tell me what it is that I'm doing wrong?

Thanks!

Originally Posted by MadamLeslie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am having issues with trying to earn the Mom Superstar badge. I posted a pic of the Dentek flosser to FB 2 days ago. My profile is still showing "incomplete" for the Dentek part of the badge. FB is not allowing me to tag Influenster or the brand in my post. Is that why Influenster is not giving me credit for it? I have already spent waaay too much time on this, and it's so frustrating that it's not working for me, or that they're not acknowledging my post. I have more pics ready to post (cookie, tea, Ivory), but I don't want to take the time to do it if I'm doing it wrong, or if it's not going to be accepted by Influenster. Has anyone else earned their badge who could tell me what it is that I'm doing wrong?

Thanks!
I am really not sure, Dentek is my last one to get done, all of my other posted pictures say they are under review.

Originally Posted by Pellen /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am really not sure, Dentek is my last one to get done, all of my other posted pictures say they are under review.
Thanks for your response! When you typed in your comment for your picture, how did you get the company's name and Influenster to appear as a tag? No matter what I try to do (and I've tried from multiple computers!), the name is not appearing as a tag. That's why I think Influenster is not noticing it.

I am having issues with trying to earn the Mom Superstar badge. I posted a pic of the Dentek flosser to FB 2 days ago. My profile is still showing "incomplete" for the Dentek part of the badge. FB is not allowing me to tag Influenster or the brand in my post. Is that why Influenster is not giving me credit for it? I have already spent waaay too much time on this, and it's so frustrating that it's not working for me, or that they're not acknowledging my post. I have more pics ready to post (cookie, tea, Ivory), but I don't want to take the time to do it if I'm doing it wrong, or if it's not going to be accepted by Influenster. Has anyone else earned their badge who could tell me what it is that I'm doing wrong? Thanks!
When I first submitted all my pics I wasnt aware they didnt take. I had to do them all over, The 2nd time they showed under review so u may want to try again. As for tagging Influenster its not neccesarily needed. Go to your post of pic on dentek page , refresh The page and it should take you to nornmal pic view. Then copy page url to influenster.

Originally Posted by MadamLeslie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks for your response! When you typed in your comment for your picture, how did you get the company's name and Influenster to appear as a tag? No matter what I try to do (and I've tried from multiple computers!), the name is not appearing as a tag. That's why I think Influenster is not noticing it.
Have you liked the Influenster FB page as well as the other product brand pages?

Yes, I did all that, and nothing happened! My profile on Influenster still showed as "incomplete." It never even went to "under review." And, now it seems as if time is up for the Superstar badge. I give up. Like I said, I spent waaay too much time on it for it to not be accepted. And the frustrating thing is, I asked for help on Influenster's FB wall, as well as contacting them through their page. Never did get a response either way. I know the participation is free, but it is not worth my time, when I'm trying as best I can to complete things. This forum is the ONLY place I could get some assistance. You guys are great! 

I couldn't ever get it to take my tea picture.  I tweeted them to see if there's anything that can be done.  Maybe there's hope for the two of us.

Edit - I'm able to get back into it now.

So far The only thing ive gotten approved was dentek. I think they may be looking over The twitter post challenges Now. I just got a notification that influenster is Now following me. Im assuming this is y... Sorry, im kinda rambling! Lol

I just noticed that the Super badge is now in my list of badges (along with the Dentek), but my pictures all say "Under Review."  I'm confused, but I'm not going to complain one bit. 

Edit - Just got an email saying that the Superstar Challenge doesn't officially end until Wednesday, and that they're in the process of giving out badges to those that have already earned 'em.

Did anyone get the Super Mom badge? I noticed its not up anymore & I had completed all the tasks about a week ago. I'm going to be so annoyed if I don't get it after spending all that time on it!

*Edit*

Update:

how do we know if we got the Mom Superstar Badge or if ours is still pending and will we know why ours is not approved if we do not get it. as i did tag all photos like it said and i dont see mine
Like· · 4 hours ago near Marion, IA

Originally Posted by Linabunnie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Did anyone get the Super Mom badge? I noticed its not up anymore & I had completed all the tasks about a week ago. I'm going to be so annoyed if I don't get it after spending all that time on it!

*Edit*

Update:

how do we know if we got the Mom Superstar Badge or if ours is still pending and will we know why ours is not approved if we do not get it. as i did tag all photos like it said and i dont see mine

Same here!

Originally Posted by Linabunnie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

*Edit*

Update:

I got it, it's in the my badge section now. Along with the Dentek, I am still waiting on my tea one though.

Back