Influenster "Mom Box"

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got it, it's in the my badge section now. Along with the Dentek, I am still waiting on my tea one though.
I got the dentek badge also. I guess I'll have to patiently wait & hope I get super mom lol

Originally Posted by Linabunnie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got the dentek badge also. I guess I'll have to patiently wait & hope I get super mom lol
I just looked and I am waiting on the dino lingo badge too.

I did all of them except for the dino lingo.  I felt dirty about doing the tea pic, because I made some bad puns in it, lol.

On most of them it says they'll choose from the top however many influensters.  How do they choose the 'top" people, I wonder?  Getting the nails just nets you free stuff.  I had already done a review on my blog about the nails, so I was excited that I could just run with that, lol.

I also noticed that they had posted on twitter that the brand challenges were open for everyone, not just the poeple who got the box.

Originally Posted by Kirari /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I did all of them except for the dino lingo.  I felt dirty about doing the tea pic, because I made some bad puns in it, lol.

On most of them it says they'll choose from the top however many influensters.  How do they choose the 'top" people, I wonder?  Getting the nails just nets you free stuff.  I had already done a review on my blog about the nails, so I was excited that I could just run with that, lol.

I also noticed that they had posted on twitter that the brand challenges were open for everyone, not just the poeple who got the box.
I felt kind of wrong about doing the review for the dino lingo on my Beauty Blog, but I couldn't exactly do it on my other blog which is a homesteading sustainable living hippie type blog, lol. I think they choose the top from badges and reviews, at least that is what I understand. That makes me kinda grry about the fact that they are opening the brand challenges to everyone.... That makes it quite unfair to us that actually received the boxes.

I think they choose the top from badges and reviews, at least that is what I understand. That makes me kinda grry about the fact that they are opening the brand challenges to everyone.... That makes it quite unfair to us that actually received the boxes.
I didn't think about it in that manner, but you're right on that one.  I'd be mad if I'd put a lot of work doing what they've asked to promote stuff, and then find out that it was won by someone that just randomly clicked some links for the heck of it.

I think I'm more excited about Stash's contest than anything.  I've really started digging their blueberry tea. 

just got my super mom badge! yay!! 
11.gif

I have the SuperMom badge too. Does that mean we get the summer box?

Also, does it matter if we do not do any of the brand challenges? I do not have a blog and honestly, I'm not interested in any of the prizes that don't require a blog post.

Originally Posted by page5 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have the SuperMom badge too. Does that mean we get the summer box?

Also, does it matter if we do not do any of the brand challenges? I do not have a blog and honestly, I'm not interested in any of the prizes that don't require a blog post.
Not sure but I know its supposed to be one of the upcoming, depending on demographic. 

Guess who is an excited happy camper!!!! MEEEEEE!!! I won the Dino Lingo Brand Challenge!!!! $25.00 Amazon GC Woohoo!!!!!

Originally Posted by Pellen /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Guess who is an excited happy camper!!!! MEEEEEE!!! I won the Dino Lingo Brand Challenge!!!! $25.00 Amazon GC Woohoo!!!!!
Congrats!

Congratulations!!

Edit - Ooh, I just got an email saying that I won one of the Ivory Challenges.  Sweet!

Check your email's ladies I got my $25.00 Amazon gift card online code from winning the dino lingo challenge today around 4 pm straight from dino lingo so check your junk folder too.

Originally Posted by Pellen /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Check your email's ladies I got my $25.00 Amazon gift card online code from winning the dino lingo challenge today around 4 pm straight from dino lingo so check your junk folder too.
             Darn spam folder! I found my Dino Lingo Amazon gift card in there, too! I could have deleted it! Glad I thought to check first. Congrats on being one of the winners, as well!! I don't win things too often, so I considered this pretty special. lol. Hopefully this won't be just a one time thing. :-D 

I won the impress challenge and the ivory, I got impress weeks ago but I haven't got my ivory, anyone get their gift from ivory!

I got my Impress stuff a while back, but I'm still waiting on the Ivory.  I think I remember the email saying to expect it somewhere around mid-September.

Back